Please keep Exhale a positive place

@Jordan Miller I understand you want to make this place more positive but removing the ability to disagree or downvote isnt the way to do.

There are plenty of users here who deserve to be called out on their statements, or penalised and if threads get out of hand, it should be up to the moderators to put a stop to it.

Removing the ability to show that you disagree with a post is a pointless exercise; leave it be, create a new one or disable the feature completely.

I do think a bigger conversation about exhale needs to happen as it hasn't only become a sometimes toxic place in recently....

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I just want to be able to drag and shade certain problematic and controversial pop stars without being ganged up on by their stans. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also I must be blind because I've never seen these "bully" moderators that people keep talking about. I've just never had a big problem with the staff even though I've sometimes disagreed with them.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

That we must respect each other? Agree.

That the super moderators deserve the outmost respect? Well It is hard to agree with that ( a part that I think that EVERYONE is owed respect, none is better or above anyone else). It is hard to agree specially when some of them super moderators are the ones being rude to the users (insulting and not respecting). Of course I am not aware of everyone who has been disrespected, but I know in first person some are no saint.

This is like the police office issuing a statement about respecting their officers because they are chosen to be the law, and ignoring peoples complaints towards them and their abuse of power. Only that police officers are trained to do their jobs.

But again, EVERYONE respecting each other, YES

Literally my issue with you was that you started being snarky with me on my own thread. Could I have handled the situation better? Absolutely. But you were the straw that broke the camels back that day. I apologize for not being the bigger person, but this topic wasn’t brought up so we could all tear each other down again. There are users here who have never received warnings, or been on the wrong side of a fight. The reason being that they’ve been respectful. Just because we are mods doesn’t mean we can let people be rude and snarky with us. I’m not trying to get into an argument, but I think a lot are still trying to find a way to turn it back to about how some of us are rude. 

This isn’t directed towards you, but most people hold grudges for mods giving them warning points because several other members have reported their posts. We rarely give out warnings without other users bringing the posts to our attention. It seems like you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I just want to be able to drag and shade certain problematic and controversial pop stars without being ganged up on by their stans. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also I must be blind because I've never seen these "bully" moderators that people keep talking about. I've just never had a big problem with the staff even though I've sometimes disagreed with them.

I personally think we should be able to drag and shade celebs without it getting too nasty. Like I call Katy Clowny all the time and I can’t stand her. I wouldn’t have an issue with that. However if someone called her a fat, ugly c u next Tuesday I would have an issue with that :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block