Please keep Exhale a positive place

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Moderators are people not robots lol. They don't need to be neutral. Now, that doesn't mean moderators can bully people, but that's not happening in my opinion. Please, just post with kindness, including towards the mods. Especially towards the mods. 

"but that's not happening in my opinion." Yes, it does. And if it continues after this beautiful topic of yours, I'll make sure to take a screenshot and send it to you.

I have been forum mod in my country. I know that they are not robots, I know that they have their own opinion, I know that they are dragged by the individual projections of the members. But some of them make comments instigating totally unpleasant situations. So Jordan, when you ask members to respect the site's hierarchy ("(...) including towards the mods. Especially towards the mods."), Mods have to respect their hierarchy as well.

Edited by nanabs
bad grammar
  • Like 6

@Jordan Miller I have a suggestion that would help with positivity on here. Get rid of the "dislike" reaction option. A forum should be a place where we can express our opinions and thoughts without getting "reprimanded" or shamed for it. People get upset when you downvote them and then they start looking for your posts to downvote you back and then everyone gets annoyed.

I post on other forums and this is only one that has that option. It feeds into a negative and toxic environment. It unnecessarily pins people against each other vs. creating the community type environment that you're talking about. It would make this place more fun.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

@Jordan Miller I have a suggestion that would help with positivity on here. Get rid of the "dislike" reaction option. A forum should be a place where we can express our opinions and thoughts without getting "reprimanded" or shamed for it. People get upset when you downvote them and then they start looking for your posts to downvote you back and then everyone gets annoyed.

I post on other forums and this is only one that has that option. It feeds into a negative and toxic environment. It unnecessarily pins people against each other vs. creating the community type environment that you're talking about. It would make this place more fun.

You thumbs downed my Kelly post yesterday :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

You thumbs downed my Kelly post yesterday :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yeah bc it's an option and everyone does it. And you prob didn't like it. I don't love when people dislike my comments but that's the game on here. If it wasn't an option we wouldn't have to worry about it.

You have to admit, Exhale would be a little more friendly without the dislike option.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block