First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

BSB is still an active band so I would hope their name is being remembered more than a band who hasn't been together in almost 20 years

Also I know most of this forum has a disdain for Jt but yall not gone act like Nsync didnt leave their mark. I only know of 2 backstreet boys songs :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:.

And the entire forum despise Lance Bass :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

BSB is still an active band so I would hope their name is being remembered more than a band who hasn't been together in almost 20 years

Also I know most of this forum has a disdain for Jt but yall not gone act like Nsync didnt leave their mark. I only know of 2 backstreet boys songs :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:.

That's what I can't even comprehend.

From NSync all I really know is:

• Bye Bye Bye
  • It's Gonna Be Me
  • Pop
  • This I Promise You (and just because it got that crappy version in Spanish)

Other than that, I know Tearin' Up My Heart because it was always played as a classic, but I didn't really get to experience it when it was new

From Backstreet Boys on the other hand, the hits I remember:

• We've Got It Goin'
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart (the Spanish version of which was actually good) 
  • Get Down
  • Quit Playing Games With My Heart
  • Everybody (this is like the hugest 90's boyband hit ever)
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • I Want It That Way (also incredibly huge)
  • Larger Than Life (less big, but still was pretty popular)
  • Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
  • Shape of My Heart
  • The Call

After that, the singles they released weren't that popular. Another song that might have been somewhat known is The One, but I think it got a crappy videoclip that was just like tour footage. 

Even In a World Like This was a hit on VH1 Top 20 :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

• Love 2

"somebody said on twitter that Britney approved this..."

1490027097_rolling-eyes.gif 
seriously?... you beleived that? I dont know, why she wouldn't mentioned it herself on Instagram then?

Anyway, everybody is free to do whatever you think is best. I´d rather wait for Britney to endorse before I buy this.. and if she never endorse it then I will be VERY happy to buy her real comeback single in one year or two when this abuse nightmare ends. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what I can't even comprehend.

From NSync all I really know is:

• Bye Bye Bye
  • It's Gonna Be Me
  • Pop
  • This I Promise You (and just because it got that crappy version in Spanish)

Other than that, I know Tearin' Up My Heart because it was always played as a classic, but I didn't really get to experience it when it was new

From Backstreet Boys on the other hand, the hits I remember:

• We've Got It Goin'
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart (the Spanish version of which was actually good) 
  • Get Down
  • Quit Playing Games With My Heart
  • Everybody (this is like the hugest 90's boyband hit ever)
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • I Want It That Way (also incredibly huge)
  • Larger Than Life (less big, but still was pretty popular)
  • Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
  • Shape of My Heart
  • The Call

After that, the singles they released weren't that popular. Another song that might have been somewhat known is The One, but I think it got a crappy videoclip that was just like tour footage. 

Even In a World Like This was a hit on VH1 Top 20 :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

I guess it just depends where you're from. Its cool to see how we all experienced it differently. Like I'm not dissing Bsb because they came before *Nsync but I only know everybody and I want it that way (which imo is their version of bye bye bye)

I just almost never heard them on the radio or if I did maybe I just wasn't interested :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:. I never understood the boyband beef because they were also very different to me. Im just a sucker for *Nsync's 5 part harmony. Plus I discovered them and Britney at the same time because she toured with them. So there is probably the nostalgic connection too for me.

• Like 2