First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Take this with a pinch of salt but someone claims they've heard Matches says this about the song:

Similar sound to Clumsy and "it's just serving an obnoxious drop and vocals like Clumsy but it's a nicer song"

The insider describes it as a 'cute' bop with "light and airy vocals"

This person from ATRL has been reliable about other releases of many artists.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

14 minutes ago, Roger said:

She's considered an has been and a nostalgia act, but to revive her career they chose to make her collab with forgotten locals and one hit wonders :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You do know that BSB started their career in europe, right? Their us-album was a best of from 2 albums. So local? They had so many hits, no, no, they are legends in their own way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

You do know that BSB started their career in europe, right? Their us-album was a best of from 2 albums. So local? They had so many hits, no, no, they are legends in their own way. 

I seriously can't :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The BSB were huge worldwide, they had so many hits. 

*Nsync were the locals that were barely known just because of Justin Timberlake lol 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Take this with a pinch of salt but someone who  claims they've heard Matches says this about the song:

Similar sound to Clumsy and "it's just serving an obnoxious drop and vocals like Clumsy but it's a nicer song"

The insider describes it as a 'cute' bop with "light and airy vocals"

This person from ATRL has been reliable about other releases.

Love Clumsy but that song sounded dated-ish even in 2016. It's a cute bop. But nothing special. I was HOPING Swimming would get Mood Ring treatment.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Another example is Scream & Shout

74185.jpg

Oh right. Forgot about that. The artwork says "& Britney Spears" even Billboard lists it as "& Britney Spears" but for a time, didn't it say "feat. Britney Spears" ?

If we are to use what people are saying that this is Britney's album and BSB should be "feat." then in will.i.am's #willpower where S&S is taken from, Britney should be "feat" but no she's "will.i.am, Britney Spears" which means they are billed like on the same level. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh right. Forgot about that. The artwork says "& Britney Spears" even Billboard lists it as "& Britney Spears" but for a time, didn't it say "feat. Britney Spears" ?

If we are to use what people are saying that this is Britney's album and BSB should be "feat." then in will.i.am's #willpower where S&S is taken from, Britney should be "feat" but no she's "will.i.am, Britney Spears" which means they are billed like on the same level. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

on his album he lists all as features

R-4646672-1471704235-3444.jpeg.jpg

but Britney's team pulled an Iggy Azalea and said, no, this is a duet :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 5

Was Matches supposed to promote Domination? BSB Residency was from 2017-2019. POM Ended in 2017. It wouldn’t make sense for both artists to put out a track right when one was ending a show. I remember them saying Domination wouldn’t open with new music, maybe this was a surprise or just wasn’t ready for the show’s premiere in 2019? Maybe RCA was hoping Britney would sign up for an extension with Planet Hollywood (same venue as BSB) in 2017 but when she signed with Caesar’s, their competitor, it just didn’t make sense and it was scrapped? Hmmmm something to think about here

I’m excited to hear. Even though I feel like Matches won’t flow with the rest of the album, I’m excited

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

on his album he lists all as features

R-4646672-1471704235-3444.jpeg.jpg

but Britney's team pulled an Iggy Azalea and said, no, this is a duet 

I checked Spotify earlier and it said "will.i.am, Britney Spears" and yasss it's what she deserves. Apparently, Giorgio Moroder is the only one worthy to relegate her to "feature" status. Either that, or they knew S&S was bound to become a hit and they wanted more coins. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Here in the UK Backstreet Boys are definitely MUCH more remembered than Nsync - I never hear about Nsync, always BSB.

BSB is still an active band so I would hope their name is being remembered more than a band who hasn't been together in almost 20 years

Also I know most of this forum has a disdain for Jt but yall not gone act like Nsync didnt leave their mark. I only know of 2 backstreet boys songs :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:.