First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

18 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Backstreet Boys last album was in 2019 and debuted at #1 and also their song don’t go breaking my heart from that album was popular. I liked it lol  -  being 32 and growing up with both of these artist I’m super excited. 😬

Don’t Go Breaking My Heart was EVERYWHERE last year. It made me fall in love with BSB all over again. Especially since I’m now old enough to fantasize about all of them using and abusing me in their tour bus. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait. Why do people think it's fake just cause it said "& Backstreet Boys" and not "featuring the Backstreet Boys" ? Even Ariana's new album is inconsistent with the featuring and the "&" so i don't think we can use that and say this is fake. 🤷‍♀️

yeah, that just denotes it's a duet and not a feature

the same reason why Iggy complained so much about Pretty Girls and they even had to change the cover to add & instead of feat. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think the haters need to remember this is a 4+ year old track that didn't make the final cut, so relax :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

This is a bonus track - it's not life or death and us fans are just happy to hear something new and there are a lot of BSB fans here too.

It's not like we're going through another Sabi collab :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can't at people considering BSB to be some kind of Z-list act or something.

It's obvious that Britney nor BSB are dominating the current scene right now, but they both were big back then, and this collaboration is literally a dream for any fan of pop music from that era.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Yeah I know that song. But it sounds so dated even compared to BOMT that was released the following year...

they don’t have like proper hit in this century :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Its played a lot on festivals at least over here. And crowd goes insane. Its perfectly 90s early 00s :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Take this with a pinch of salt but someone who  claims they've heard Matches says this about the song:

Similar sound to Clumsy and "it's just serving an obnoxious drop and vocals like Clumsy but it's a nicer song"

The insider describes it as a 'cute' bop with "light and airy vocals"

This person from ATRL has been reliable about other releases.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1