First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

9 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Honestly no hate against bsb but I don’t think it was necessary, nothing more than a  money grab. Britney has always been an Nysnc girl to me aside from the Justin split I feel like they have remained friendly. A Christina collab would of been more on brand for me.

Seriously. A bsb collab would have been cool in 1999, nsync collab would have been IT in 2000 and even a pop boy is mine (brandy and Monica) type thing (not that song) with christina aguilera collab in 2000. So many missed opportunities. Although I remember people stayed away from collaborating with brit probably because she was too popular

• Love 2

I literally can't with some people on this forum calling Backstreet Boys has-beens. They are literally the biggest selling boyband of all time with over 130 million albums sold. Their last album from last year debuted at #1 on Billboard! They still have sold out tours. It's like calling....Britney Spears a has-been. That's how offensive it is.

I hope Britney wanted this Glory rerelease. Or at least knows about it.

• Like 2