First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

10 minutes ago, Barajas said:

"somebody said on twitter that Britney approved this..."

1490027097_rolling-eyes.gif 
seriously?... you beleived that? I dont know, why she would mentioned it herself on Instagram then?

Anyway, everybody is free to do whatever you think is best. I´d rather wait for Britney to endorse before I buy this.. and if she never endorse it then I will be VERY happy to buy her real comeback single in one year or two when this abuse nightmare ends. 

Preach sista

irpLvJS.gif

• Leader
41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Take this with a pinch of salt but someone who  claims they've heard Matches says this about the song:

Similar sound to Clumsy and "it's just serving an obnoxious drop and vocals like Clumsy but it's a nicer song"

The insider describes it as a 'cute' bop with "light and airy vocals"

This person from ATRL has been reliable about other releases.

Hmm IDK I don't think it sounds like Clumsy lol. There is a kinda obnoxious drop with horns tho. A little repetitive. Allegedly :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmm IDK I don't think it sounds like Clumsy lol. There is a kinda obnoxious drop with horns tho. A little repetitive. Allegedly :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

You sneaky little. Who do I need to sleep with to get her unreleased stuff (not claiming you slept with anyone,I am just putting it out there that I am willing)

irpLvJS.gif

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Invitation said:

For me it's always been BSB vs Westlife.

But Westlife was more UK based, they had some success here in germany, but not as much in germany. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I seriously can't :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The BSB were huge worldwide, they had so many hits. 

*Nsync were the locals that were barely known just because of Justin Timberlake lol 

Some of them are really delusional. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

In all honesty it's probably a cute song. But in reality it's a 2015 reject that didn't make the album cut with/for a reason.

irpLvJS.gif

That sounds bad considering Private Show and What You Need made it over them, but I have faith in SITS.

Mood Ring also barely made the cut but in fact it's a top tier song.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

In all honesty it's probably a cute song. But in reality it's a 2015 reject that didn't make the album cut with/for a reason.

irpLvJS.gif

Maybe its recorded in 2017/2018, to promote Britney's Domination residency AND the Backstreet boys residency, but the release got canceled because of the Domination canceling mess and everything that happened after that.