First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This ain't no longer 2004/05/07/08 anymore.

Usually rejects are rejects for a reason. Especially when it comes to her work since Circus.

irpLvJS.gif

Circus and Femme Fatale Bonus track are better than the majority of the Standard version, as well Deluxe tracks of Glory are better (Mood Ring is the best track and only for Japanese version.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, descg said:

Circus and Femme Fatale Bonus track are better than the majority of the Standard version, as well Deluxe tracks of Glory are better (Mood Ring is the best track and only for Japanese version.

Preach it sis. 

Seriously, that doesn't mean they went with the right songs tho. 

Some of them are just not right for a theme, too experimental or another direction, that doesn't mean the rest is bad. 

+ Scary, Quicksand Amnesia, Unbroken ****s all over Mmm Papi, Big Fat Bass, My Baby and a few others. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Preach it sis. 

Seriously, that doesn't mean they went with the right songs tho. 

Some of them are just not right for a theme, too experimental or another direction, that doesn't mean the rest is bad. 

+ Scary, Quicksand Amnesia, Unbroken ****s all over Mmm Papi, Big Fat Bass, My Baby and a few others. 

You missed her best unreleased track......... Phonography :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Now I know why Lance Bass couldn't stop talking about Britney. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Gurl that's Nsync. *Throwback* I actually met him and his husband about 3 years ago. He was in town for a friends wedding and went to our local gay bar. I was so nervous I just walked up to him and asked if I could take a picture to make my friend jealous (who was out of town that weekend). I wasn't a big fan but he was pretty nice. 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Here in the UK Backstreet Boys are definitely MUCH more remembered than Nsync - I never hear about Nsync, always BSB.

In Europe it has always been like that ... In Europe, they did not distinguish it, they only knew the handsome the Nsync who was JC, and Britney Spears' boyfriend and the single "Bye Bye Bye".

• Love 2
  • Like 2