First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

In all honesty it's probably a cute song. But in reality it's a 2015 reject that didn't make the album cut with/for a reason.

irpLvJS.gif

Like “She’ll Never Be Me”. Or “Strangest Love”. Or “Everyday”. “Rebellion”, “Welcome To Me”, “Just Let Me Go”, “Unbroken”, “State of Grace”.

Shall I go on? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Rejects =/= Bad song

• Love 5
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Like “She’ll Never Be Me”. Or “Strangest Love”. Or “Everyday”. “Rebellion”, “Welcome To Me”, “Just Let Me Go”, “Unbroken”, “State of Grace”.

Shall I go on? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Rejects =/= Bad song

This ain't no longer 2004/05/07/08 anymore.

Usually rejects are rejects for a reason. Especially when it comes to her work since Circus.

irpLvJS.gif

5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That sounds bad considering Private Show and What You Need made it over them, but I have faith in SITS.

Mood Ring also barely made the cut but in fact it's a top tier song.

5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

But sometimes they make wrong or silly choices, i mean look her released bonustracks for example. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

What you need is pop/church perfection.

But I guess we will have to wait and see.

irpLvJS.gif