Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

33 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I'll probably play it over and over again like I did with Mood Ring (spent a good part of the summer drunkenly screaming "play Mood Ring!" at my friends) because I'm so hungry for new Britney that I'll take any crumb I can get. But I'll feel some level of guilt because I really doubt this is what Britney wants. 

nicksplat rugrats GIF

I think we can all agree Britney hates being taken advantage of and her restraints. but she is an artist at heart and at will before all this. i cannot in my heart feel that she doesn't want her fans to be happy and enjoy content from her despite the ****show she is living. i just can't. and that's not coming from the selfish wanting new music part of me. tbh I'm a big fan of ITZ and blackout only (musically.. and with some selections from Britney and Glory ((and her greatest production ever, inside out))) so i'm not even that desperate for this stuff to come out - still excited to hear it, though. Anyway, I'm rambling and digressing. I'm a pretty objective and rational person and I can't imagine Britney wants her fans to abandon something like this that is more of a keeping relevancy/fulfilling agreement ploy than a cash grab imo. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Boycott the brand for Britney's well being.

**** Jamie.

Everybody Wants her free, but Jamie isn't going away too soon. 

They have to have like physical evidence and Such. 

Right now it's heresy according to the Court. 

He said, she said basically.

Her lawyers know they have to prove he didn't do what he intended to do..

It takes time to stack evidence. 

Lou leaving was a step in the right direction.