Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

17 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

at the end of the day both sides hurt and benefit britney. not streaming makes it so her dad can’t take any of her money to use for his lawyers, but britney won’t be getting any money for hers. if you do stream, it brings in revenue for britney and her lawyers, but also for j*mie and his. it’s ****** either way. i’d rather stream and give britney/j*mie $0.00735 but i’m also not gonna harass people who don’t. there is no right or wrong decision at this point. that’s just my opinion on all of it :-)

That’s right, the only bad thing is hurting Britney at the process. But I believe that a good “Britney” is a really safe place for her conservators.

At the end this conservatorship will disclosure when the law find its ways... and she will be out hopefully...nothing to do about money going in...

And about how we get the song well... people will be doing their thing how ever the did before or not I mean I have the opportunity to stream from Spotify some people don’t, and they will fin their ways 

I am not against pirates... because most of my childhood I illegally downloaded my music... And I do believe there are in the world Britney fans in the same position 

You are going to say to me that nobody  enjoyed leaks before it’s release... and then come there saying stream **** lol 

7 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I mean, I understand if people wanna boycott the merchandises being released, The Zone etc but boycotting her music seems dumb if you ask me. It’s not like artists make a lot from music anyway :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The large amount of revenues come from touring, not by buying a $1.29 song smh

Trust me. I’m not over here buying any merchandise. I have been around since 98 and telling me to boycott my favorite artists music is like asking me to stop breathing. Yes I have the physical albums, but it’s impossible for me to transfer them to my phone since my Mac doesn’t have a CD slot. I love collecting my favorite artists albums in physical format and I hate that this boycott movement has been so feverishly angry at demonizing those that are buying/streaming. I understand the feelings behind the movement, but the way they’ve approached it is seriously insane. Britney already has a diminishing fan base and us fighting each other doesn’t fix anything. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If Britney didn't want us to buy the new tracks, she would've already sent them to Billy to leak them through an Instagram live, like she did with Hey Ma and Sinner :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm team:

• Buy or stream it legally
  • Or don't buy, don't stream, but don't listen to it in any other, illegal way
  • Or if you get the track illegally, then don't come and try to lecture others about morality

:bcut_britney_clapboard:

Begin a “bad person” is a morality too

What is morally wrong or right is biased on our beliefs 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Trust me. I’m not over here buying any merchandise. I have been around since 98 and telling me to boycott my favorite artists music is like asking me to stop breathing. Yes I have the physical albums, but it’s impossible for me to transfer them to my phone since my Mac doesn’t have a CD slot. I love collecting my favorite artists albums in physical format and I hate that this boycott movement has been so feverishly angry at demonizing those that are buying/streaming. I understand the feelings behind the movement, but the way they’ve approached it is seriously insane. Britney already has a diminishing fan base and us fighting each other doesn’t fix anything. 

Thank you, I completely agree. We are in the age of streaming, which is way more convenient than listening to CDs. Even if we choose to not stream her music, the large part of the gp are still doing it anyway. Toxic gets half a million of plays on Spotify alone daily. And My Only Wish is getting almost one million plays on a daily basis. So if people think that not streaming her catalogue would help, think again. It literally does nothing.

though i’m not gonna stop them to do so though, it’s their choice. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Y’all are going to enjoy streaming and download legally this corrupted as **** release in this corrupted as **** conservatorship that give misery to Britney the last 12 years 

Ok enjoy you “legally” but not so “legally” peace of mind 

Reveal hidden contents

#FREEBRITNEY!!!!!!! Lmao :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Wooow. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: You're such a perfect, clean and flawless person. A man with morals. Teach me your ways, oh perfect and wise user @One More Time. You probably go to church on Sundays. When will me? :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Big words. But weren't you all over the Mood Ring streaming party threads? Posting peak positions and whatever? I'm pretty sure that was you. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

If I am not streaming it’s about me and how I feel not about Britney. 

She at the end will be okay getting our support or not.

The thing is that I feel certain kind of way (bad) because I know what is happening and what I am doing is from my point of view is morality wrong in so many ways

in the other hand if I decide to listen and enjoy the song it’s because I could care less tbh it’s not our problem we don’t have to have the pressure to solve someone life

but we as fans have been so concerned and a little stressed over all what is happening that it’s overwhelming even to think to listen to a song

and this have not to be this way... oh god where are we going to end 

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wooow. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: You're such a perfect, clean and flawless person. A man with morals. Teach me your ways, oh perfect and wise user @One More Time. You probably go to church on Sundays. When will me? :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Big words. But weren't you all over the Mood Ring streaming party threads? Posting peak positions and whatever? I'm pretty sure that was you. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Where are you going with this? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm saying, you were fine supporting Mood Ring and were there for the success it achieved not too long ago and now shame people who support Swimming in the Stars. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Well The first thought posting that was about the morality of illegal stuff that some people were talking about. And my concern was that y’all have so elevated morals to stream legally something because “ohhh I am a better person for that” but at the end it’s corruption all under it. 

And then my second thought was about how #FREEBRITNEY should still be our main focus. 

I did all of that in a very Exhale way (very old fashioned :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

51 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Thank you, I completely agree. We are in the age of streaming, which is way more convenient than listening to CDs. Even if we choose to not stream her music, the large part of the gp are still doing it anyway. Toxic gets half a million of plays on Spotify alone daily. And My Only Wish is getting almost one million plays on a daily basis. So if people think that not streaming her catalogue would help, think again. It literally does nothing.

though i’m not gonna stop them to do so though, it’s their choice. 

Yup to each their own is what I say UNLESS she explicitly said otherwise. And I swear if one more person brings up her lawyer’s statement about refusing to work I’ll lose my ****. If she were being forced to record another album then yeah let’s not support that. Okay I think I’ve repeated myself enough on the subject. I can’t wait for the release :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I stan this - tbh what's the point of loving an artist if you don't even support their work, no matter what format. I work in the industry but yes, as sad as the cship and all is, at the end of the day its work and life- and this is her work. She was so proud of Glory and she even said they recorded so many songs and its always hard choosing the final cuts, so I imagine these are possibly songs she wanted on/almost made it. I admit, I collect her vinyls- but have been before the boycott. Y'all need to chill with your conspiratorial microscope lol.

...She's a recording artist and you gon' tell me to not listen to her music?! :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, One More Time said:

Well The first thought posting that was about the morality of illegal stuff that some people were talking about. And my concern was that y’all have so elevated morals to stream legally something because “ohhh I am a better person for that” but at the end it’s corruption all under it. 

And then my second thought was about how #FREEBRITNEY should still be our main focus. 

I did all of that in a very Exhale way (very old fashioned :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

It's not about being a better person for listening to it on streaming platforms.

Everything comes from people who keep making all this fuzz about these particular releases, Swimming in the Stars and the re-issue with Matches, because they come up precisely after the lawyer has said she's refusing to work as long as Jamie keeps in control of the estate.

So if they're so offended that they're daring to release something without Britney's permission or consent (allegedly, 'cause we don't even know if she's aware of this release, and if she agrees or not), how can they say that they're not buying it, but they're streaming it illegally anyways? It's not about how they listen to it, if they do it the legal or the illegal way, it's, all of those that bring up the lawyer statement argument, should be disgusted just at the sole thought of listening to something that Britney supposedly didn't want to release. THEY are the ones pretending to be a better person because they're not giving their coins to Jamie, but they'll be enjoying anyway what Britney, according to them, didn't want to release. How does that make any sense? How does that make them better?

And the truth is that yeah, whether there's corruption or not in buying it or streaming it "legally", downloading it illegally is still wrong, so everyone should choose to do whatever they like, but stop coming here pretending to be guilt free and telling others how wrong they are, or the bad fans that they are, or that they're supporting slavery, or I don't know how many other things they've said, when they're still doing something wrong, not just because of the law, but because if they're listening they're enjoying something Britney didn't want to release, supposedly.

Boycotting these small releases won't hurt their wallets AT ALL. Instead of calling out other fans for supporting the new songs, all these boycotters should be calling out the general public for streaming all the rest of Britney's catalogue. They should be protesting to make all the streaming platforms pull out Britney's music from their services so her team stops receiving money from that source (although that would also affect Britney, but apparently that's what boycotters want).

• Like 2