Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

I can't wait to hear it ! 

But I must admit it feels weird because hearing old songs was happening because of leaked demos, but this week it's an official release of a never heard before song that is old. 

It's not like waiting Britney to release her new work, it's waiting for something new but she didn't worked on it this year. A bit weird but still excited and can't wait !

2 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I can't wait to hear it ! 

But I must admit it feels weird because hearing old songs was happening because of leaked demos, but this week it's an official release of a never heard before song that is old. 

It's not like waiting Britney to release her new work, it's waiting for something new but she didn't worked on it this year. A bit weird but still excited and can't wait !

older songs of hers are💧ing?

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Everybody Wants her free, but Jamie isn't going away too soon. 

They have to have like physical evidence and Such. 

Right now it's heresy according to the Court. 

He said, she said basically.

Her lawyers know they have to prove he didn't do what he intended to do..

It takes time to stack evidence. 

Lou leaving was a step in the right direction. 

Its hearsay according to Jamie's team, because it no longer benefits them. They had no issue claiming only lawyers could talk for britney for years.

The "hearsay" narrative is a pro-Jamie narrative. 

Britney's court appointed lawyer has said she is refusing to engage until her father is out of the picture.

Don't buy the song, or stream it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, One More Time said:

Because you are everywhere I go. You Don’t stop making useless threads and you don’t stop posting like a child begin dramatic for every little thing.

:gunriah_mariah_carey: 

1) I'm a mod, of course i'm going to be on the forum - also you mentioned me in Spice's thread (a thread I wasn't even in - so at least make some sense) :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2) Thats your opinion if you think my threads are 'useless', it might be best for you to ignore them if they cause you this much distress :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3) Read your own posts before you call anyone else childish, considering you bring me up out of nowhere and randomly attempt to bash me (and fail :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

Have a great day :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I'll be streaming Swimming In The Stars for you when it's out :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

1) I'm a mod, of course i'm going to be on the forum - also you mentioned me in Spice's thread (a thread I wasn't even in - so at least make some sense) :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2) Thats your opinion if you think my threads are 'useless', it might be best for you to ignore them if they cause you this much distress :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3) Read your own posts before you call anyone else childish, considering you bring me up out of nowhere and randomly attempt to bash me (and fail :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

Have a great day :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I'll be streaming Swimming In The Stars for you when it's out :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Over dramatic. I don’t hate you and I don’t have a problem with you posting.

but also I don’t have a problem having my opinion

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: