Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

I mean technically she isn't working!! 

She recorded it in 2015-2016.

She isn’t going to tour it or start a new residency on the back of it.

There is no scheduled promos for it with radio or tv to promote it.

I support her decision not to work but she isn’t currently working with regards to this release it’s old.

Tristar and Jamie don’t hold any of the rights related to Britney’s Music they all held by RCA which you will see if you look at the bottom of any of Britney’s physical music releases. 

Boycott BritneyBrandLTD that’s got Jamie and Lou written all over it. Perfumes, Merchandise etc. 

I support Britney as a Person and respect she doesn’t wanna work.

But not supporting a 5 year old song. Because says she doesn’t currently wanna work. To me doesn’t make sense.

Look everyone has an opinion on this I’m not pushing my opinion on anyone.

But I don’t thinking one should be pushing there agenda boycott or otherwise it’s there choice 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It's not out in NZ.  If it's a birthday treat from Britney then we won't have anything until it hits the 2nd in EST.  She's certain to post on Instagram for her birthday so it will either be around midnight alongside her post, or if she doesn't post until later in the day it will probably be an announcement it's coming on Friday.

Yeah I don’t think Spotify (and other stream services) work(s) like that. If it’s oud dec 2, it’s out dec 2. Not randomly during the day. At least that’s how I think their software/releases work. But I could be wrong I just never seen Spotify do something like that before.

I think the dec 4 release makes more sense with hopefully a message by Britney tomorrow. That’s something I’m really hoping for cause A: I really wanna see Britney again and B: I’d love for her to genuinely support this release. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

Erm no sweetie. Its better for britney right now. The less money she makes, the less that gets spent keeping her in the conservatorship. What part of- “im not WORKING until my dad is out” do some of you people not understand?? 

Also. I cant steal something that was already stolen and shared with me. 

Lmaooo the way y’all try and justify it. “It’s okay that this stolen car was given to me since it was already stolen.” :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The credibility is in the court documents.

Your selfishness is in your statements.

And you hearted a post saying they’ll enjoy the leak. Lmao why don’t you just boycott anything Britney related? Because you CAN’T. You’d rather be a thief than to spend $1.29 on a song your fave worked hard on and recorded years ago :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: thieves bending over backwards about why they’re the righteous ones. Because Britney herself is going to be like “yassss Team Boycott is illegally streaming my music” :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

I mean technically she isn't working!! 

She recorded it in 2015-2016.

She isn’t going to tour it or start a new residency on the back of it.

There is no scheduled promos for it with radio or tv to promote it.

I support her decision not to work but she isn’t currently working with regards to this release it’s old.

Tristar and Jamie don’t hold any of the rights related to Britney’s Music they all held by RCA which you will see if you look at the bottom of any of Britney’s physical music releases. 

Boycott BritneyBrandLTD that’s got Jamie and Lou written all over it. Perfumes, Merchandise etc. 

I support Britney as a Person and respect she doesn’t wanna work.

But not supporting a 5 year old song. Because says she doesn’t currently wanna work. To me doesn’t make sense.

Look everyone has an opinion on this I’m not pushing my opinion on anyone.

But I don’t thinking one should be pushing there agenda boycott or otherwise it’s there choice 🤷🏼‍♂️

I agree with you, but :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: brace yourself :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree with you, but :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: brace yourself :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Thanks 😊 Don’t need to brace myself!!! 

I don’t let people push there agenda on me.

Everyone can have an opinion. I don’t judge and respect everyone’s point of view.

But I’m not a sheep, the can push but I won’t follow unless I agree with it.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

What I don't understand about people who want to boycott her music is that it feels like they're not thinking about the future. Like maybe they feel like heroes or some king of holy godney army on their way to save jesusney but let's face it : it's going to be as bad as it could be good for her. I don't think boycotting her release and streamings is a solution for what she's in. 

As fans if her career hit rock bottom because of boycotting we could be like "yaaaaas, team c-ship is over, yaaaaas we did it, yaaas" BUT it won't set her free because the judge could interpret it as being incapable to work/ succeed in work / earning enough money for taking care of the kids. The GP also will see a terrible image, everybody will make fun of her for this, she will be seen as a hasbeen and a flop and so on... The only thing boycotting her music release would do is hurting her even more. Just imagine if she gets to be out of the c-ship but we messed up her career so much by boycotting that it would be impossible for her to successfully come back after that ? 

And you can say whatever you want, I think that Britney, no matter who's behind what, gets happy to see people buying, streaming and enjoying her music and performances. If the solution was to end the career to stop the c-ship she would have trashed her own "Piece of me" show, she would have purposely done it bad. But y'all see : she did it awesome and looked truly happy on stage even with all the c-ship that was behind.

I don't think destroying her career is the solution to end the c-ship because if it was the solution she would have done it herself a long time ago. 

I laughed hard when you mentioned the judge. Honestly babe do you think the judge cares about this? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And you hearted a post saying they’ll enjoy the leak. Lmao why don’t you just boycott anything Britney related? Because you CAN’T. You’d rather be a thief than to spend $1.29 on a song your fave worked hard on and recorded years ago :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: thieves bending over backwards about why they’re the righteous ones. Because Britney herself is going to be like “yassss Team Boycott is illegally streaming my music” :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney doesn't want her father involved and doesn't want to engage in activity that brings him money. That's what it comes down to, and its recognised, in court, on both sides.

Her father doesn't even believe she should have an input in her career.

So, yes, I'd much rather look for ways to hear the song that doesnt make her alcoholic, abuser of a father coin to fight against her wishes and pay his legal team who are looking for ways to undercut any agreement she wants to come to.

So let's tease this out now that's out of the way; yes, its $1.29 for you, an individual person, to buy the song, but that soon becomes $100, or $1k or $10k because every individual spent $1.29.

That's without the physical vinyl release of the single.

That's without the Glory vinyls that sold put worldwide, which made about $25k atleast.

That excludes every reissue of each album on vinyl, which sold out and probably made the same amount or similar numbers.

Thar excludes new perfumes, which are successful enough to release follow ups.

And that's without spotify, apple music, Amazon music, or YouTube streams.

While were here, let's not pretend fans have had no issue downloading leaks of albums that actually did damage sales and work she wanted to release, like Glory in it's original form.

So unfortunately for you, trying to play high and mighty isnt enough.

The credibility is in the court documents, if you're choosing to ignore that, that's your selfishness.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney doesn't want her father involved and doesn't want to engage in activity that brings him money. That's what it comes down to, and its recognised, in court, on both sides.

Her father doesn't even believe she should have an input in her career.

So, yes, I'd much rather look for ways to hear the song that doesnt make her alcoholic, abuser of a father coin to fight against her wishes and pay his legal team who are looking for ways to undercut any agreement she wants to come to.

So let's tease this out now that's out of the way; yes, its $1.29 for you, an individual person, to buy the song, but that soon becomes $100, or $1k or $10k because every individual spent $1.29.

That's without the Glory vinyls that sold put worldwide, which made about $25k atleast.

That excludes every reissue of each album on vinyl, which sold out and probably made the same amount or similar numbers.

Thar excludes new perfumes, which are successful enough to release follow ups.

And that's without spotify, apple music, Amazon music, or YouTube streams.

So unfortunately for you, trying to play high and mighty isnt enough.

The credibility is in the court documents, if you're choosing to ignore that, that's your selfishness.

All I read is I’m too selfish and am going to illegally listen to a song I’m also supporting boycotting :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

It would be really nice if everyone would respect eachothers decisions. None of us know exactly what’s going on behind the scenes so claiming one team is right and the other isn’t is just based off your own speculations.

We make speculations based on the things we read and whatever feels good from there decides what actions we take. We can try to explain why we choose a certain way but none of us have all the facts to back one way or the other completely up. 

We can disagree and argue but atm it just seems like attacks.

• Like 2