New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Wow..  They are giving me pop icon vibes.  Britney and Kevin made cute kids.  SP has such a unique look and Jayden could easily pass as Britney and Justin's son lol. 

Noooooooo 

If he was Justin's son hed have that ramen noodle hair that runs in his family :explainlol_stare_spin: 

I think Jayden looks exactly like Britney with dimples. And Preston looks a lot like Kevin, he always have since he was a lil boy.

3 minutes ago, car said:

Yea the first half of the year brought us the toxic video ans the second brought us kfed marriage. It’s a roller coaster of emotions for a fan. 

She also did MP when she was with that ****head, one of her best videos hands down. It has been a mess since Kevin came around tbh. 

12 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Oh they’re ACTUAL teenagers now. I remember when they were like toddlers. I’m getting old :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

this like a part of me was waiting for a pic of Lynne with two children and when I saw the actual pic I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

they look so cute! Hope Britney’s having a great time with them:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

10 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

this like a part of me was waiting for a pic of Lynne with two children and when I saw the actual pic I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

they look so cute! Hope Britney’s having a great time with them:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

This one here was just a year ago :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

FF4D2BE9-C630-44D1-BF10-BA7794F5A876.jpe

We all know that besides looking like his legendary mom, Jayden also has talent for music, he plays the piano very well.

I remembered that Preston wanted to be a DJ like Kevin. So no shade here, but I wonder if he not only looks like Kevin, but will also make music like Kevin? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Archived