If Britney were free and happy, and again gave you this...

JustWendy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy: Hun we know she can slay even the miserable choreos of POM if she's feeling it 

I fuc king love this video, omg.  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:  It makes me so happy to see her beaming on stage and so happy to be performing. Proud fan.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

PS!.. if Britney continued to do those same lazy uninspired POM Zumba-Fab Mommy Moves, I think my soul would crack and I’d lose half of my health points.  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

I mean, yes I’m going to continue supporting her shows. I have much regrets after becoming a fan for skipping Circus and missing Femme Fatale tours. And then I completely overdid it with Piece Of Me by seeing it 5 times in order to make up for lost experience. 
At least if she’s performing at the level in your examples, I’ll only catch the show once and save some money. 
But she is my queen and I bow down to be in her presence. It is very cool seeing her live and up close as a reminder that she is physically of this world and not just a heavenly concept. Heh. 

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Honestly I don't understand what point you're trying to make here, but yes, I would fully support Britney performing when she's free, if that's what she wants to do :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well I asked because for some people, Britney's alleged half-assery is directly linked to her being creatively stunted because of her restraints. Some people expect her to make a full recovery after she's free and hope she's back to some sort of Primeney level or at least Circusney level.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Some fans have opinions like these:

5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t think she’d be like this if she had full control back. She’s a creative person.

POM is not creative and not an inch close to what she’s capable of

:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

I'd have no choice but to only stan Beyoncé   :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

4 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Then she would deserve to flop in the deep

hate you wave GIF by Julieee Logan

And people who would still stan no matter she somewhat dances or not:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7197770

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

I mean, yes I’m going to continue supporting her shows. I have much regrets after becoming a fan for skipping Circus and missing Femme Fatale tours. And then I completely overdid it with Piece Of Me by seeing it 5 times in order to make up for lost experience. 
At least if she’s performing at the level in your examples, I’ll only catch the show once and save some money. 
But she is my queen and I bow down to be in her presence. It is very cool seeing her live and up close as a reminder that she is physically of this world and not just a heavenly concept. Heh. 

In the end it's a perfectly normal discussion to have among fellow Britney fans. Some people expect her to make a full recovery others have already made peace with Currentney's performing style.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I for one, think she'll stay the same but will enjoy more what she does. Probably improves like a 20%...

For me that's enough tbh I only want her to be happy.  Find & Share on GIPHY

I would adored it because it is her true self again then.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I was complaining about the last years because I have the feeling that she done a lot of things she doesn´t want to-were untypical for her. I could see something was wrong/against her will. But I will never complain about Britney as a person. When she decides to stand on stage and just go back and forward and show us her nipples and ******* ( this happend a lot of times because her underwear was so tight and get out of place )-I´m fine with it. But she said in interviews she dislikes it to be clothed like that because she is a mother now and likes more long dresses and now she is nearly naked on stage. But when it is HER choice to go on stage like that-I´m fine. I´m ok with everything she will show us on stage. I love her and I´m proud of her.

I think we will definitely see a return to form to be honest. A lot less anxiety on her part, more exposure to the entertainment business and being a lot less isolated when working with her team, tour directors and choreographers.

As a result, I think we will see a lot more of her creative input. Just like with DWAD and Onyx.

I do believe her dancing will improve, and I believe she could be very close to primeney levels. However, her father stole her 30’s from her, as well as her late 20’s and took away what could have been her physical dancing prime that we didn’t get to see. Being 29/30, toned and having dance experience is worth a lot more than being 22 in Onyx and being a good dancer. Just look at Beyoncé or J Lo, you’ve really perfected it in your 30’s. She’s now 38 and she will likely be 40 when she next performs. I’m not saying age is the only factor or that she doesn’t stay fit and flexible enough to carry out the MATM choreo from start to finish, but I think that kinda stuff will be a treat and she wouldn’t do OG hardcore choreo every night. I’d love to see her prove me wrong though. If we could have 2 new era’s with hardcore 2001-2004 dancing or BETTER, a good few years until she’s 43 or so to prove to herself she’s still got it, prove to the world she is the only princess of pop and give herself the confidence and power that she needs after so long. 

Her father took away her passion for her craft. She HAD to tour, release albums and do interviews under his dominating, watchful eye putting fear and doubt into her every day. It’s a wonder she’s been performing this well for so long, and I don’t blame her for her anxious ticks on the POM tour considering what her father is like. 

However, it’s possible she may be traumatised and will always have a nervous demeanour when performing and that’s fine too. I love BRITNEY and will still Stan her and see her show 

Archived