If Britney were free and happy, and again gave you this...

JustWendy

I think instead of half-assing the performances cause of not having an artistical choice other than mimicing her past self and getting a small income no matter how much money she makes, she’d be sure it’s going to be good if she decides to do something for her career when she has the control and the help of a team that’ll respect her ideas and enhance them. 

Honestly, I’d prefer her to do less but more refined choreo maybe at the choruses, dance breaks etc. And as long as she keeps lip syncing to her 1999 cd tracks while saying she’s not, there’s no way currentney will be seen as a good performer like come on! Not expecting live vocals all the time but prerecorded would be so interesting to see her vocal progress over 20 years (I LOVED Toxic isolated vocals at SoundCloud from BBMA’s 2016) not blaming her under the cship tho, neither I would have the motivation under her circumstances.  

And I think a greatest hits setlist for like 5 years was enough so all new songs and new choreos with a few greatest hits with their unchanged own choreos like a proper era would be refreshing. 

Aaand another thing is I’m more interested in where she goes musically, lyrically and visually after the cship ends. 

(Okay I’m editing this for the last time :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: )  Even if she does something that won’t catch my interest, I wouldn’t come exhale to drag her. I just wouldn’t fanboy over the project but still follow her as an artist, a relatable sweet person, a survivor and a childhood crush. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I think what we’d get is house of blues or change ur mind/clumsy routines where it’s clearly hers, clearly not up to par with pre 2007 but she seems into it and it’s fine. I’d also expect the bad costumes to stay since that’s all her haha but ofc I’d support it. I’d be happy if she even releases anything when she’s free

Those things happened in POM because the show lasted so long. In the first year Britney didnt use to do those moves as much, she used follow the choreography at least. But her energy was so low that it was kinda cringe to see. Once she got really used to it she started to inserted moves to fill the void from some numbers that didnt have choreo for like 40 seconds or more. As the time passed she lost execution, but gained energy.

If she finds a common ground for energy and execution, she's gonna do fine. Even though I will suport her regardless if that happens or not, I know most people wont. And, just like it happens in every era post Circus, she will lost another fraction of what's left of the fanbase :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Archived