Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't mean to shade anyone but I personally find the whole insistence of kindness on this site to be a bit disingenuous. 

Totally. And sorry, but it is completely hypocritical from Jordan to be so horrified with the questioning of these people. Just because they throw him crumbs for his site, doesn't instantly make them good. I have absolutely no info on whether they are amazing humans or not, therefore I do not personally attack anyone. The only thing I know is this: they are working for a structure that is exploiting Britney Spears. If that is not reason enough to question them, then what is? So yeah, let's question Jamie cause he made me cry but not Cassie cause she has been kind to me. Double standard much?

And I agree, wishing death upon someone just because they are shady is not the way to go, but coming here to ask for kindness is so flawed. Let's change the word, because that is the first issue here: we can ask for respect, but kindness? Dear beautiful people that treat Jordan kindly, we wonder about the suspect nature of your beautiful, useful work in Britney's amazing social media, which looks so bubbly and like super normal. We wonder if, by any chance you happen to think that maybe, there are some questionable things going on with the person you work for. I mean, hoping not to cause any discomfort in your spectacular lives. Praying for you, guys. 

Hopefully, that is kind enough.  

🙄

And yep, @ElectricPlatypusLove just got it right. They are PR and SM people, what are they going to do? Duhhh. Be nice and try to play it cool. Like, no, let's insult the guy who runs her biggest fan forum. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 11/12/2020 at 8:06 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Sorry, didn't mean to include that first sentence in this post. It was for someone else saying I don't want others to speak their minds cause I fear I could be sued. 

Anyway, I appreciate your response here. Makes a lot more sense to me. I think it's perfectly normal and ok to question others... especially considering the history around Britney. However, in general I don't love the notion that pretty much anyone close to Britney is automatically considered some type of enemy that we need to attack. Generally speaking. That's why I offered my two cents here, cause I saw people talking bad about Cassie and Jeff. Both of whom have helped BH in the past because they know there's a big Britney community here. They could've easily ignored me or been rude or mean to me in the past, but they haven't. And I feel like when I shared that, I was met with criticism. I am not going to feel fearful of speaking my own truth on BreatheHeavy. Again just generally speaking (not aiming this at you). 

I will also never apologize for asking people to post with kindness, and if that's viewed as "disingenuous," then so be it. 

go off Jordan, that's it. 

You Betcha Sheldon Cooper GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 11/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, Slayer said:

Some of you have the audacity to call out people who bash Britney, when you guys are just as bad about others.

Not every person that has ever been around Britney is bad - you are the people that give this movement less credibility. Some of the stuff you say about these people is terrible.

Please be respectful and not turn every little thing into a conspiracy.

thank you :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

some members really need to chill and stop aiming everything and everyone. it seems pretty much illogical and childish. 

• Love 1