Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know If I call this bizarre, hilarious or both.

- the fact Jeff "creepy eyes" liked that Cassie picture. They're a very close team, It seems.

- Cassie on her stories from this trip recommended a book "Britney" recommended twice before.

- again during a hearing week Britney goes to Maui. Sorry, but this gives such a wrong "I don't care" impression.

- Maui when the pandemic's getting worse? How smart. Let's see If they will show videos and pictures from this like it's new.

- finally some of you will know our baby girl Cassie. Her account is very interesting btw.

1) They show that they are still lying.
2) They probably took her to Maui to distract her from the whole court hearing thing, as they almost always do, and to continue to emotionally blackmail her.
3) Hence the Covid test that says "Britney" on her Instagram.
4) Can you imagine Sam and Cassie went to Maui together?.

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

@NewDisplayName

Thanks for reporting me.

I spend my time here making people laugh, you report people. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

What? I didn’t.. 

you are just rude and downvoting you is funny (especially when you downvoting me for no reason)..

and say offensive things isn’t funny thou.. 🤷‍♂️

As a Britney fan I don’t like bullies (that’s main reason I fall in love with Britney)..

p.s. I don’t “don’t like” you.. you make me laugh but not with your content just with ur behaviour (if u know what I mean)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

But the thing is, do we really know for certain who in the team is connected to Lou and profits from the conservatorship? Except for Robyn of course, that woman works for Lou for 20+ years.

Imagine if Jeff is indeed a very good publicist, or that Cassie is a good social media manager and friends with Brit but now that Jamie doesnt call the shots she is also free to do what Britney wants her to? People thought Jodi was going to make everything worse but Britney is very happy with her work.  Imagine if Edan appears in the photos as well, cause everyone thought he was Jamie's puppy at some point. Or that Britney is bi***ual and Strawberry was her girlfriend but Jamie wanted Britney to call her bff. These plot twists would be so funny  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edit: lurking on YT I cant find Britney kissing Strawberry after Freakshow, did Jamie took it down? Cause if he did... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

99% of the professionals working with Britney are associated with Lou (tristar) somehow. Producers, hairstylist, makeup artist, designers, and more...

Crowdsurf has connections with tristar. They all are from Nashville too.

Jeff works "well" with The Rock, but his approach to Britney is very inappropriate, you can see How invasive he is and how uncomfortable Britney is with him, any event video shows some of his behavior.

We don't know Jodi real work until now or even what Britney thinks of her, we know what Ingham says Britney allegedly said. Jodi and Ingham are c-ship cases buddies, let's not forget...

Strawberry was most likely Britney life coach, she was in when Britney was single. Once Scam was hire... I mean, when the relationship began, Strawberry gone.

I don't think I need to talk about Cassie's work, Britney Instagram speaks for itself. In all seriousness though maybe Cassie isn't THE only person behind Britney social media, but she definitely has a heavy hand there.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

1) They show that they are still lying.
2) They probably took her to Maui to distract her from the whole court hearing thing, as they almost always do, and to continue to emotionally blackmail her.
3) Hence the Covid test that says "Britney" on her Instagram.
4) Can you imagine Sam and Cassie went to Maui together?.

Yeah, I noticed that's not the first time Britney goes to a quick vacation during a hearing week. This is terrible for her image and can be used to discredit the movement. Britney seems to me like a kid, they probably said: oh you can go now, have fun.

To "distract" like u said. Oh go Brit, your lawyer can handle everything, cause ya know... You're not an adult fighting for your independence.

Even with a second wave of Covid almost there already.

I don't know what Scam and Cassie think of each other, but aside some captions, Cassie account and Britney's are very similar with awkward pictures, sloppy weird videos and cheap motivational speech.

I wouldn't doubt Scam thinks Cassie is lazy and that's why she can't lose weight.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Jeff works "well" with The Rock, but his approach to Britney is very inappropriate, you can see How invasive he is and how uncomfortable Britney is with him, any event video shows some of his behavior.

They work "well" for other people, I think they have an intention to boycott Britney's work so that she does not stand out and have it under control, Jeff's invasiveness with Britney in interviews speaks for itself, although when you think about it, he has to control what she says.

This is simple, it is how the abuser has "normal behavior" with other people.

• Like 1

I really dislike this Cassie girl. I’m sure it was Lous orders last year to make Britney appear a little unstable to try to stop the movement, so that’s why the captions just became odd, example with Britney talking about how a brand new bathing suit was her grandmothers.. And this women gets a free vacation while making Britney look bad all last year? Wow 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

They work "well" for other people, I think they have an intention to boycott Britney's work so that she does not stand out and have it under control, Jeff's invasiveness with Britney in interviews speaks for itself, although when you think about it, you have you control what she says.

This is simple, it is how the abuser has "normal behavior" with other people.

It's uncomfortable to see him creeping out. He shouldn't be soooo close.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

And also people criticizing her publicist Jeff. He has also been cool to me and BH for a decade, including this year. Please, guys... Kindness. 

This is the example from my comment, thank you Jordan.What I have always said, Britney's professional and personal life is perfect for a great sociological thesis.

They behave well to you, they are polite to you, they are professionals to you, are they to her? professionally it is very obvious.

Anyway, I have specifically criticized their work and actions, that they do not act like that and this will not happen.

• Love 2
  • Like 1