Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What do you mean?  Has she acknowledged the community publicly?  I am just now learning all of this.  

I also didn't know that Jordan likes to defend the social media that agreed with Britney's Instagram to be used against her and let that happen for so long, interesting...

• Like 3

It’s sad, yet extremely predictable (...), seeing Jordan supporting these people, I’m sure if Lou was ‘nice’ to BH (AKA threw some crumbles his way, by responding to a dm of his or whatever he means when he says these creeps are nice to him), he would defend Lou too, idgaf if they were nice to his little website or not, Cassie purposely deletes comments from real fans and promotes comments saying Britney is crazy, since the last few months a lot of people that supported #FreeBritney now think she might be crazy from what’s posted, including the captions, Cassie does it on purpose (whether it’s Lou’s order or not) and I wholeheartedly hope she loses her job very soon.

Same goes for Jeff, he gets some adrenaline feeling dogging Britney around in interviews and creeping on her and what she says, it’s the highlight of his day, week or month when he does it, if he only does it once in one year then it’s the highlight of his year, I hope he’s jobless very soon. It infuriates me that she allows him to dogwalk her around, I know there’s a conservatorship but if she can say she’s not going to work until she has things her way, she should say she does not want him creeping up on her, or she can’t do that too? I don’t know.

Lastly, once she’s out of the conservatorship, or if it will take long, then at least once her dad is out, I hope she absolutely fires 100% her entire team from publicists to the people that manager her social medias to the bodyguards and starts brand new, new label too if she’s gonna keep recording, which I’m sure she will, she’s just waiting for Jamie to get out. Maybe keep Larry as whether we like it or not, his hard work helped Britney a lot becoming Britney Spears and he is (or was) an amazing manager and I don’t think he’s as bad as fans make him out to be, but if Britney thinks he is then wipe him out too. In fact, I’m afraid he’ll keep connections with Papa Spears and Lou, fire him too.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol well let's start with Britney's dad then since he tried suing me and made me cry on the phone. But still, no need to drag him even. He's on his way out :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Yes, we will put pressure on them with a lot of love and kindness.
Jordan, these people are manipulative, criminal, psychopaths (and your friends apparently)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

It’s sad, yet extremely predictable (...), seeing Jordan supporting these people, I’m sure if Lou was ‘nice’ to BH (AKA threw some crumbles his way, by responding to a dm of his or whatever he means when he says these creeps are nice to him), he would defend Lou too, idgaf if they were nice to his little website or not, Cassie purposely deletes comments from real fans and promotes comments saying Britney is crazy, since the last few months a lot of people that supported #FreeBritney now think she might be crazy from what’s posted, including the captions, Cassie does it on purpose (whether it’s Lou’s order or not) and I wholeheartedly hope she loses her job very soon.

Same goes for Jeff, he gets some adrenaline feeling dogging Britney around in interviews and creeping on her and what she says, it’s the highlight of his day, week or month when he does it, if he only does it once in one year then it’s the highlight of his year, I hope he’s jobless very soon. It infuriates me that she allows him to dogwalk her around, I know there’s a conservatorship but if she can say she’s not going to work until she has things her way, she should say she does not want him creeping up on her, or she can’t do that too? I don’t know.

Lastly, once she’s out of the conservatorship, or if it will take long, then at least once her dad is out, I hope she absolutely fires 100% her entire team from publicists to the people that manager her social medias to the bodyguards and starts brand new, new label too if she’s gonna keep recording, which I’m sure she will, she’s just waiting for Jamie to get out. Maybe keep Larry as whether we like it or not, his hard work helped Britney a lot becoming Britney Spears and he is (or was) an amazing manager and I don’t think he’s as bad as fans make him out to be, but if Britney thinks he is then wipe him out too. In fact, I’m afraid he’ll keep connections with Papa Spears and Lou, fire him too.

Lol let me get this straight: people who support BreatheHeavy... I should be rude to them? Because you guys ASSUME they have something to do with the conservatorship? 

I want to remind you during ALL of this, I have always remained outspoken about how I feel about Britney's conservatorship. These people are aware of where I have stood and stand. 

I cannot be bought or persuaded. I stand up for what's right (even if it causes backlash). 

You are making a lot of accusations. And if you don't like this little website, feel free to chat about Britney on another community. Don't appreciate the tone of your comment, however you are free to express yourself. Thank you. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol let me get this straight: people who support BreatheHeavy... I should be rude to them? Because you guys ASSUME they have something to do with the conservatorship? 

I want to remind you during ALL of this, I have always remained outspoken about how I feel about Britney's conservatorship. These people are aware of where I have stood and stand. 

I cannot be bought or persuaded. I stand up for what's right (even if it causes backlash). 

You are making a lot of accusations. And if you don't like this little website, feel free to chat about Britney on another community. Don't appreciate the tone of your comment, however you are free to express yourself. Thank you. 

The problem is not whether you like them or not because they are nice (?) to you, but you want to impose that on the fandom! No, we don't have to be nice to them and turn a blind eye to the facts that these people contribute to control over Britney, because you like them, or are afraid of them, or whathever

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

All lovely to hear, but don’t expect us to be nice to them just because they were nice to you (whatever that means?). We know for a fact that her instagram comment section was/is being manipulated to make Britney look bad, positive comments with thousands of likes were several times deleted, and this is well documented, it was either Cassie or Britney, I choose to believe it’s Cassie.

And THEN, her insta comments were used in court against her (!!!!!!) if you still side with Cassie after that just because she’s nice to you but is not nice to the woman who is the reason why this website exists, then that’s on you.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

The problem is not whether you like them or not because they are nice (?) to you, but you want to impose that on the fandom! No, we don't have to be nice to them and turn a blind eye to the facts that these people contribute to control over Britney, because you like them, or are afraid of them, or whathever

Exactly, once again he shows his true colours. I don’t know what crumbles they sent his way, but Cassie has consistently manipulated public oppinion against Britney, and this is was then used in court against Britney, he can ask me to be nice about her and I will kindly decline his request:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be honest I don't really know much about these people to comment or whatever but you can't really be mad that people are questioning who is on Britney's payroll. It's clear that whether or not they are "nice" to you in general there is some level of complicity. Are they still friendly with Lou? This is an important question. How did they get these highly coveted positions to begin with? Why does Britney require a social media assistant? If they are tight on funds there is no reason Britney can't do it herself. Or even have Sam help her. 

I think there is nothing wrong with asking these questions. Considering Britney's current situation and everyone on her payroll bleeding her dry. Maybe she's helping them out in the middle of a pandemic by continuing to pay. Who knows? But at this point I don't think its out of the question to bring this up. Both of the people mentioned in this thread get paid to either speak for or filter Britney. 

Body shaming Cassie or making death jokes is definitely out of line, though.

• Love 5
  • Like 1