Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Where have I ever said that? 

It bums me out that people think me wanting people to practice kindness on here is disingenuous. 

So in order for me to be genuine, I should encourage others to be negative? Can someone help me understand.

I'm all for people expressing themselves, but do it from an informed place. 

I get that Cassie and Jeff being cool about BH is separate from Britney. The point I was trying to illustrate is that on some level they have shown a kindness / fondness towards this community and I don't want that to be overlooked. You guys are assuming Cassie is manipulating Britney's Instagram account / deleting negative comments or whatever the case may be. That is all just speculation. I am not defending team conservatorship or the people who run Britney's Instagram account. I do think Britney's IG on some level is controlled. I am just trying to show some of you that not everyone in a semi-close proximity to Britney Spears is out to get her. 

Where have you ever said what?

I have my personal reasons for finding the calls for kindness on this site to be disingenuous. But I don't want to derail the thread any further. I have actually been trying to stay out of the drama on here. :) 

I am personally not assuming anything. I do think it's weird that Britney needs a social media manager to go with her on vacations while Britney is personally not working and doesn't plan to. But maybe they have a good relationship. I just don't believe that people should be shut down for questioning the intentions of people involved in the conservatorship shenanigans and their ties to Lou Taylor/Jamie Spears. Especially given the concern about how much Britney is spending per year.

Maybe Britney is cool with it? Who knows? But I will never shut someone down for speculating. Something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 5

Some people literally just jump at any opportunity to attack just ANYONE I see :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Now the unnecessary need to bash Jordan who you could argue started the movement back in 2009 and has actually allowed us freely to talk about the conservatorship for 12 years and allows us to spread the message of freeing Britney and collate all the evidence here and allow the fans to band together to send her positive energy and support.

Not everyone has to agree with each other, just be respectful and not force your opinions down people's throats. If some people want to stream they can, if you don't want to that's completely fine but don't bash others.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Where have you ever said what?

I have my personal reasons for finding the calls for kindness on this site to be disingenuous. But I don't want to derail the thread any further. I have actually been trying to stay out of the drama on here. :) 

I am personally not assuming anything. I do think it's weird that Britney needs a social media manager to go with her on vacations while Britney is personally not working and doesn't plan to. But maybe they have a good relationship. I just don't believe that people should be shut down for questioning the intentions of people involved in the conservatorship shenanigans and their ties to Lou Taylor/Jamie Spears. Especially given the concern about how much Britney is spending per year.

Maybe Britney is cool with it? Who knows? But I will never shut someone down for speculating. Something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Sorry, didn't mean to include that first sentence in this post. It was for someone else saying I don't want others to speak their minds cause I fear I could be sued. 

Anyway, I appreciate your response here. Makes a lot more sense to me. I think it's perfectly normal and ok to question others... especially considering the history around Britney. However, in general I don't love the notion that pretty much anyone close to Britney is automatically considered some type of enemy that we need to attack. Generally speaking. That's why I offered my two cents here, cause I saw people talking bad about Cassie and Jeff. Both of whom have helped BH in the past because they know there's a big Britney community here. They could've easily ignored me or been rude or mean to me in the past, but they haven't. And I feel like when I shared that, I was met with criticism. I am not going to feel fearful of speaking my own truth on BreatheHeavy. Again just generally speaking (not aiming this at you). 

I will also never apologize for asking people to post with kindness, and if that's viewed as "disingenuous," then so be it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm sorry, but I disagree. That user was literally making things up on TikTok for clout. Spelling "HELP" in yoga poses? Writing "911" in her eyelashes? That made the movement look less legitimate imo. 

You probably disagree because he specifically went after you on this board and multiple times after the fact lol. 

Whether or not you agree or not, he brought a lot of attention to her situation and we shouldn't pretend otherwise. Due to his videos there was a lot more media coverage, and I personally had more than one person in real life ask me what was going on with Britney after watching that video. Pretty sure he's responsible for a lot of gen z learning  about and supporting the movement as well. (and the influx of YouTubers that started covering the FB movement after the fact.)

You still haven't made it out to a rally, btw? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sorry, didn't mean to include that first sentence in this post. It was for someone else saying I don't want others to speak their minds cause I fear I could be sued. 

Anyway, I appreciate your response here. Makes a lot more sense to me. I think it's perfectly normal and ok to question others... especially considering the history around Britney. However, in general I don't love the notion that pretty much anyone close to Britney is automatically considered some type of enemy that we need to attack. Generally speaking. That's why I offered my two cents here, cause I saw people talking bad about Cassie and Jeff. Both of whom have helped BH in the past because they know there's a big Britney community here. They could've easily ignored me or been rude or mean to me in the past, but they haven't. And I feel like when I shared that, I was met with criticism. I am not going to feel fearful of speaking my own truth on BreatheHeavy. Again just generally speaking (not aiming this at you). 

I will also never apologize for asking people to post with kindness, and if that's viewed as "disingenuous," then so be it. 

Oh no worries, I was confused about that bit.

And I agree with you as well to an extent. I personally just take issues with people placed there by Tristar. You will probably not see me coming for Sam Asghari, for instance. Jeff is kind of hot, ngl. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

I like that death glare he got. I just know its big. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

You shouldn't be fearful of speaking your truth on BreatheHeavy. But other people should feel comfortable speaking theirs as well, imo. Just my two cents. 

• Leader
17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You probably disagree because he specifically went after you on this board and multiple times after the fact lol. 

Whether or not you agree or not, he brought a lot of attention to her situation and we shouldn't pretend otherwise. Due to his videos there was a lot more media coverage, and I personally had more than one person in real life ask me what was going on with Britney after watching that video. Pretty sure he's responsible for a lot of gen z learning  about and supporting the movement as well. (and the influx of YouTubers that started covering the FB movement after the fact.)

You still haven't made it out to a rally, btw? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Yea, he brought a lot of attention to it, but it was negative... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And no I haven't been to a rally yet because I don't live in Los Angeles, we're in a pandemic, it's important for me to be online during big news days and events like that low-key give me social anxiety. Billy B literally had a megaphone screaming about how awful BH is at one of them. I don't want to be there if that happens again. Have you?? 

• Love 1
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some people literally just jump at any opportunity to attack just ANYONE I see :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Now the unnecessary need to bash Jordan who you could argue started the movement back in 2009 and has actually allowed us freely to talk about the conservatorship for 12 years and allows us to spread the message of freeing Britney and collate all the evidence here and allow the fans to band together to send her positive energy and support.

Not everyone has to agree with each other, just be respectful and not force your opinions down people's throats. If some people want to stream they can, if you don't want to that's completely fine but don't bash others.

Appreciate the support. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea, he brought a lot of attention to it, but it was negative... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And no I haven't been to a rally yet because I don't live in Los Angeles, we're in a pandemic, it's important for me to be online during big news days and events like that low-key give me social anxiety. Billy B literally had a megaphone screaming about how awful BH is at one of them. I don't want to be there if that happens again. Have you?? 

OMG lmao I forget Billy B. attended that one rally. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

But yeah I don't blame you for not going then. If I saw him in person I would call his *** out ngl. 

Honestly, I was considering going to the November 10th one in California but then I came down with something that took me out for about two-three weeks. 

Sadly, there are no rallies near where I live. But I really want to show up for the queen at some point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

What? I didn’t.. 

you are just rude and downvoting you is funny (especially when you downvoting me for no reason)..

and say offensive things isn’t funny thou.. 🤷‍♂️

As a Britney fan I don’t like bullies (that’s main reason I fall in love with Britney)..

p.s. I don’t “don’t like” you.. you make me laugh but not with your content just with ur behaviour (if u know what I mean)

I wasn't sure u did.. anyhow, I don't care, it was fun. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I know I make you laugh little gay devil. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

A joke is a joke, no matter how dark the joke can be, we all have a different kind of humor. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  

Cassie promoted Loren, Larry's client, on her stories. Interesting  Cade Hudson, the allegedly Britney BFF was tagged as one of the collaborators. I didn't know he and Larry have some business in common.

Here a little more of the duo Larry and Cassie:

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8495488/youtube-sensation-loren-gray-larry-rudolph-chris-anokute

Cassie overworked I see. Queen deserves ha vacation.

But this is positive, people working together is so positive and fun Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Cassie promoted Loren, Larry's client, on her stories. Interesting  Cade Hudson, the allegedly Britney BFF was tagged as one of the collaborators. I didn't know he and Larry have some business in common.

Here a little more of the duo Larry and Cassie:

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8495488/youtube-sensation-loren-gray-larry-rudolph-chris-anokute

Cassie overworked I see. Queen deserves ha vacation.

But this is positive, people working together is so positive and fun Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

You doubted this?.

2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

You doubted this?.

About Larry and Cade? I thought he obviously had connections with the team and recently saw some pictures of his birthday party from 2017, Larry, his wife and Paris Hilton were there together.

But yeah, I was kinda surprised they really work together. It seems a conspiracy theory, but they're all connected, it's creepy... Cult vibes.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3