Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Some of you have the audacity to call out people who bash Britney, when you guys are just as bad about others.

Not every person that has ever been around Britney is bad - you are the people that give this movement less credibility. Some of the stuff you say about these people is terrible.

Please be respectful and not turn every little thing into a conspiracy.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Body shaming Cassie or making death jokes is definitely out of line,

No one has done that, they have made comments about how she handles social media, here those comments, no one has criticized Cassie's body, they have echoed Sam's words and If Sam has fat phobia it is not our fault.Out for line is what Cassie does with Britney's image and social media.

Regarding Jeff, his body language speaks for itself and the attitude of Britney and those people have not been hired by her free choice.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some of you have the audacity to call out people who bash Britney, when you guys are just as bad about others.

Not every person that has ever been around Britney is bad - you are the people that give this movement less credibility. Some of the stuff you say about these people is terrible.

You can't be that naive. We are talking about a situation of abuse, a real crime, we have to be suspicious of everything and everyone until the contrary is proven.
Reasons to be suspicious of Cassie and Jeff hungry eyes we have, I could make a list for you.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Youre so funny sometimes. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The thing is I don't believe its out of the question to raise concern about this. At the end of the day nothing regarding the #FreeBritney movement is our business on some level. With me personally, I take concern with how deeply Lou has embedded herself into Britney's life. This is not conspiracy theory. I believe someone like Lou should be cut off completely and there should not be any lingering communication. At the end of the day we don't have any proof that Robin was bad either. But considering that Lou is speculated/alleged to be part of a cult (Mercy Ministries) and her "friends" that all happen to be part of Britney's close circle all seem to be devoted to her...

If I were Britney I would feel a lot more comfortable with a staff selected by me and approved/fully vetted by Bessemer via background check. Anyone who randomly has made their way to Britney's life via her father or Tristar needs to be shown the door. 

There were some decent points raised on here as well regarding Britney's social media and the optics of her Instagram all year. Some people speculate that Britney was intentionally made to look bad in order to help Team Con. But lets be 100% truthful here. There is 12 years worth of forced entanglement between Britney and Lou Taylor. We have proof that she is both afraid of her and her father. Unless Britney was involved in the process of hiring her team, (doubtful) I am personally worried that there is still some sort of influence there. Its possible Jamie and Lou are still getting regular updates on her. 

We obviously have no way of knowing, but we do have video of Britney looking uncomfortable around a lot of these people. Anyway, like I said, body shaming and death jokes should not be tolerated. That I agree with 100%. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

No one has done that, they have made comments about how she handles social media, here those comments, no one has criticized Cassie's body, they have echoed Sam's words and If Sam has fat phobia it is not our fault.Out for line is what Cassie does with Britney's image and social media.

Regarding Jeff, his body language speaks for itself and the attitude of Britney and those people have not been hired by her free choice.

Oh okay I must have misunderstood that then. My bad. But there's still no need to bring up the topic even if its via Sam. Agree with you on the rest though.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The thing is I don't believe its out of the question to raise concern about this. At the end of the day nothing regarding the #FreeBritney movement is our business on some level. With me personally, I take concern with how deeply Lou has embedded herself into Britney's life. This is not conspiracy theory. I believe someone like Lou should be cut off completely and there should not be any lingering communication. At the end of the day we don't have any proof that Robin was bad either. But considering that Lou is speculated/alleged to be part of a cult (Mercy Ministries) and her "friends" that all happen to be part of Britney's close circle all seem to be devoted to her...

If I were Britney I would feel a lot more comfortable with a staff selected by me and approved by Bessemer via background check. Anyone who randomly has made their way to Britney's life via her father or Tristar needs to be shown the door. 

There were some decent points raised on here as well regarding Britney's social media and the optics of her Instagram all year. Some people speculate that Britney was intentionally made to look bad in order to help Team Con. But lets be 100% truthful here. There is 12 years worth of forced entanglement between Britney and Lou Taylor. We have proof that she is both afraid of her and her father. Unless Britney was involved in the process of hiring her team, (doubtful) I am personally worried that there is still some sort of influence there. Its possible Jamie and Lou are still getting regular updates on her. 

We obviously have no way of knowing, but we do have video of Britney looking uncomfortable around a lot of these people. Anyway, like I said, body shaming and death jokes should not be tolerated. That I agree with 100%. 

In fact, since you spoke of Robin, in one of the recently leaked court docs, her email is there in Lou Taylor's requests for abusive payment increases. I remember when we talked about her on this forum and we were accused of hunting witches. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, nanabs said:

In fact, since you spoke of Robin, in one of the recently leaked court docs, her email is there in Lou Taylor's requests for abusive payment increases. I remember when we talked about her on this forum and we were accused of hunting witches. 

You know I sort of resent it a bit whenever people come for "conspiracy theorists."

#FreeBritney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney and Sam addressed the public and confirmed it wasn't in court documents. 

@moonwalkmars is a pretty divisive figure on here but if it weren't for his conspiracy theory videos, the movement would not have gotten as much traction this year with the GP and on Tik Tok as it did. 

If people aren't out there asking the questions and digging into things that don't make sense then a lot of corruption would run rampant without any sort of justice. I guess at this point we have to hope and trust that Britney is allowed to be discerning and have some say about the company she keeps. But whenever someone sounds any sort of alarm I feel like its worth looking into, personally. It's important to keep an open mind.

Robin is another example of someone who clearly did not have Britney's best interest at heart. It all goes back to Lou. As much as I loved Glory I am glad that B is not working with Justin again. She needs to stay away from any celebrities who work with that freak.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

And also people criticizing her publicist Jeff. He has also been cool to me and BH for a decade, including this year. Please, guys... Kindness. 

Jordan, I was one of the people who said stuff about Jeff and Cassie. The fact they are cool to you doesn't mean they are with Britney. She is the one we talked about here.

I think we should have the right to talk about people here, If we respect each other I don't see the problem. I understand you probably scared to lose some of your sources, but this is a forum, people will think differently about several topics from Britney's life. 

Freedom of speech.

And I already told you a cool idea, you could invite Cassie for a interview. It should be fun, we get to know her more, her hobbies, what she has to say about Brit...

Ps. Jeff's leaving? Latina Tell GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Can we like spam that girl’s insta to ask her to at least post HQ photos of Brit :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I mean, her Insta profile seems fine to me but the one she handles is a mess? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

And ask why she doesn't write well when it's for Britney
- Why she was negligent enough to let Britney have so much criticism and did nothing about it.
- How was she hired? (Hi Lou)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It really isn't disingenuous when he has stated multiple times that he doesn't want to get sued over the opinions of others :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

How make fun of Jamie Lynn and Cassie would made him get sued?

It's not like we threaten them with death.

We can't even say Loucifer, or call Jamie Lynn a flop or whathever

For me it's bull****, it seems that he likes to have contact with the team Britney (team cship), that seems to be the real reason

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't mean to shade anyone but I personally find the whole insistence of kindness on this site to be a bit disingenuous. 

Where have I ever said that? 

It bums me out that people think me wanting people to practice kindness on here is disingenuous. 

So in order for me to be genuine, I should encourage others to be negative? Can someone help me understand.

I'm all for people expressing themselves, but do it from an informed place. 

I get that Cassie and Jeff being cool about BH is separate from Britney. The point I was trying to illustrate is that on some level they have shown a kindness / fondness towards this community and I don't want that to be overlooked. You guys are assuming Cassie is manipulating Britney's Instagram account / deleting negative comments or whatever the case may be. That is all just speculation. I am not defending team conservatorship or the people who run Britney's Instagram account. I do think Britney's IG on some level is controlled. I am just trying to show some of you that not everyone in a semi-close proximity to Britney Spears is out to get her. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It really isn't disingenuous when he has stated multiple times that he doesn't want to get sued over the opinions of others :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Lol. So if you don't want to deal with free speech responsibilities, just stop profiting from it and look for another job. 😄😄

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

LOVE DAT! positivity and rationality to forum

EVERYONE PRAISE SLAYER FOR THE THOUGHT THAT WE ALL HAVE SOMETIMES IN THIS FORUM

• Love 1
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Where have I stated that? People are free to express themselves freely without having to worry about my take on things. Just do it with respect towards others / without breaking the rules and I'm cool. 

It's when people start wishing death on others, body shaming, saying things as matter of fact when in reality it's an assumption / speculation. 

BTW not directing all that at you. Just generally speaking. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
55 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You know I sort of resent it a bit whenever people come for "conspiracy theorists."

#FreeBritney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney and Sam addressed the public and confirmed it wasn't in court documents. 

@moonwalkmars is a pretty divisive figure on here but if it weren't for his conspiracy theory videos, the movement would not have gotten as much traction this year with the GP and on Tik Tok as it did. 

If people aren't out there asking the questions and digging into things that don't make sense then a lot of corruption would run rampant without any sort of justice. I guess at this point we have to hope and trust that Britney is allowed to be discerning and have some say about the company she keeps. But whenever someone sounds any sort of alarm I feel like its worth looking into, personally. It's important to keep an open mind.

Robin is another example of someone who clearly did not have Britney's best interest at heart. It all goes back to Lou. As much as I loved Glory I am glad that B is not working with Justin again. She needs to stay away from any celebrities who work with that freak.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. That user was literally making things up on TikTok for clout. Spelling "HELP" in yoga poses? Writing "911" in her eyelashes? That made the movement look less legitimate imo. 

• Like 1