Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

I still don’t understand that last video. I remember when it first came out...she got out of the car, took pictures, then left...? Said to Sam “I want to go” then turned and left. 

Not confirmed, some people say she was just there to the pictures with the boyfriend. Others say she didn't know the media would ask stuff, was scared and left.

I just think everything was wrong with the recent events. That one and the movie premiere she wasn't ready, way too much exposure right after the facility... It's probably a combination of her team trying to sell the "Britney's Fine" story and her boyfriend desperate to some exposure and using her for It.

If they know Britney always anxious on red carpets they shouldn't push her to do It, even If It's to support someone else (the boyfriend).

Completely wrong.

• Like 2
On 11/12/2020 at 5:48 PM, Hungry Hun said:

So *now* Exhale will know Cassie... :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Im surprised she's there though, her company runs the social media accounts from many artists that are also TriStar clients. Even though she's not TriStar, she must have some sort of alliance with Lou. Can somebody go through Crowd Surf registers to know if Lou is associated with them? Like a director or smth... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Exactly my thought. This cassie gurl is beyond bad at her job. 😬