Britney is in Maui with Sam. Update: She was spotted by a fan today

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

britney-idk.gif

I´m sorry. I´m confused right now because of the weird circumstance and strange names. Britney seems to be in Hawaii with Sam. But her social media woman and a man who is there for her on the red carpets making vacation with them. And then there is someone called Strawberry.:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It sounds like Britney makes a new start with her name and brand and on vacation, they have the time and ease for it. But then, they are working for Lou, or not?

45 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

wh--- WHO.IS.THAT.GUY :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't understand why FreeBritney supporters have almost checked Lou's trash for months in order to find out who she is, and we know nothing about this guy! Or do you?? CAUSE I DON'T! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Her best friend. She was with him and Sam at the beach this year. But I´m not sure if he is related to Kate Hudson. ( they have the same last name)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223545/Britney-gets-hands-parties-Vegas-Cade-Hudson-ex-fiance-Jason-Trawick-s-friend.html

2C002EE600000578-3223545-image-a-11_1441

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

wh--- WHO.IS.THAT.GUY :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't understand why FreeBritney supporters have almost checked Lou's trash for months in order to find out who she is, and we know nothing about this guy! Or do you?? CAUSE I DON'T! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Her best friend (male)

12107144_482450431936734_338357120922834

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcJs3LAXrQU38R9npDMuG

91114427_216156069594475_801618794847880

2BFFFDB100000578-3223545-image-a-9_14414

They're all part of the Freakshow gang, the only people that are authorized to interact with her

maxresdefault.jpg

Like her ex boyfriend David

maxresdefault.jpg

ex boyfriend Charlie

current boyfriend Sam

maxresdefault.jpg

Lance Bass

sddefault.jpg

Nicole Richie

rs_600x600-140219044302-600-Britney-Spea

Perez Hilton

maxresdefault.jpg

Jordan Miller :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

tumblr_nae3d0YEc31qdcxoeo2_250.gifv

And of course Strawberry :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

when she loses her whip at 5:17 and waits for the guy in the audience to give it her back, and it happens just in time for her to go and whip Strawberry :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

she's so fascinating :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

The way she’s so unapologetically Lip syncing to the album vocals from 5:29 onwards :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Her best friend (male)

They're all part of the Freakshow gang, the only people that are authorized to interact with her

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ex boyfriend Charlie

current boyfriend Sam

maxresdefault.jpg

Lance Bass

sddefault.jpg

Nicole Richie

Perez Hilton

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually Charlie was the freakshow guy months before dating Britney. When he was, she was still dating David. The video u posted is from mid february and she dated David until august. 

His sis in law is a stan, so he probably used his connections to do that... Maybe she convinced him to do It, idk? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/kfWY8LEMCg/?igshid=1jz5puozrf4i6

On the comments, she mentions Charlie talking about the story of how she got the autograph was a really good one. 

But when they started dating, it seemed like he went to Vegas to see her show a couple of times from what he used to post on his Instagram, but I dont think he was ever spotted by any fan watching her show, let alone being the freakshow guy. 

17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Actually Charlie was the freakshow guy months before dating Britney. When he was, she was still dating David. His sis in law is a stan, so he probably used his connections to do that... Maybe she convinced him to do It, idk? 

But when they started dating, it seemed like he went to Vegas to see her show a couple of times from what he used to post on his Instagram, but I dont think he was ever spotted by any fan watching her show, let alone being the freakshow guy. 

Charlie Ebersol?

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

Charlie Ebersol?

Yes. I just edited my post with his sis in law's post of an autograph she got from Britney when they went to see Britney in Vegas in mid february, when Britney was still dating David. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Actually Charlie was the freakshow guy months before dating Britney. When he was, she was still dating David. The video u posted is from mid february and she dated David until august. 

His sis in law is a stan, so he probably used his connections to do that... Maybe she convinced him to do It, idk? 

On the comments, she mentions Charlie talking about the story of how she got the autograph was a really good one. 

Wow i didn't know that. Maybe Charlie had connections with Larry so as his sister to get the autograph and not the vice versa. I think they were friends or something.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Wowwwww

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Her best friend (male)

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ex boyfriend Charlie

current boyfriend Sam

maxresdefault.jpg

Lance Bass

sddefault.jpg

Nicole Richie

Perez Hilton

maxresdefault.jpg

You're like.....Our own FBI agent. Look at all the info and related media. You spat it all out in seconds.

.....you CANNOT see me in piyamas having tea, do you?? I'm scared now.

PS: I hate them all except for Fe and Nicole Richie. Oh and Jordan.

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Wow i didn't know that. Maybe Charlie had connections with Larry so as his sister to get the autograph and not the vice versa. I think they were friends or something.

Charlie works in the industry, has ties with NFL (I think maybe thats why Britney did that superbowl commercial in 2015), his dad created SNL, so I think he had no problem getting the autograph for his sis in law lol they probably went to Britneys show bc of her 

https://www.instagram.com/p/hJ8-EdEMKw/?igshid=aavacbm6w215

36 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Charlie works in the industry, has ties with NFL (I think maybe thats why Britney did that superbowl commercial in 2015), his dad created SNL, so I think he had no problem getting the autograph for his sis in law lol they probably went to Britneys show bc of her 

https://www.instagram.com/p/hJ8-EdEMKw/?igshid=aavacbm6w215

Lmao at the picture. She is a real stan. Get her here

52 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Lmao at the picture. She is a real stan. Get her here

If my memory doesnt fail me, there were other posts where she praised Britney that were shared here when we first find out about Charlie, maybe she deleted them or was on another social network. She still follows Britney, but doesnt follow Charlie's wife :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Imagine stanning Britney and then meeting her in real life bc shes dating ur bro in law, Im forever jealous :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: imagine all the things she knows, if only she could talk to us :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: