Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

17 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

WHY is she leaving so easy?? what is she trying to cover? OMG?

I can't believe she's gone :melt_weird_drift_wow:

She is trying to save money she have now, that she didn't want to give back to Britney.

Britney attorney, Sam, deserves a stand of applause. He is freaking fire toxic britney spears GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I bet she's gonna pull the card of "I can't keep managing an artist on a hiatus" 

She can't be gone that easy, she needs to be made accountable for what she's done and I hope the judge approves to have Bessemer Trust take over all of the finances so they dig up all the corruption that's been in the past 12 years. I can't at Jamie still trying to hand pick people at this point. He needs to accept his defeat. 

I really feel like this is not over yet, like we're going to find out what more financial corruption was done. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 8