Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Here's a list of 14,000+ dead people who voted in Detroit.

https://pastebin.com/zjz6nm6Q

And Chris Wallace on Fox says there is no evidence of Voter fraud.  What a fake news hack.  This is why fox news is just as bad as CNN.  Except Hannity, Tucker, and judge Jeanine.    But man, how can they lie to our faces at this point?  All network news is against Trump.  That's how we know hes truly an outsider who is taking on the establishment.

A random list on the internet=proof? LMAO.

It's time to start winding down on your ridiculous conspiracy and accept that more people voted for Biden. In fact, MILLIONS MORE voted for Joe over Trump. Enough is enough. Stop Spreading lies.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Korb said:

It's time to start winding down on your ridiculous conspiracy and accept that more people voted for Biden. In fact, MILLIONS MORE voted for Joe over Trump. Enough is enough. Stop Spreading lies.

Exactly. I hate that he constantly spreads the same misinformation the former president is constantly spewing without referencing credible sources. All of those “stats” going around of more people voting than are registered are not current. There are also plenty of states that allow same day voter registration. He can’t accept the fact, like you mentioned, that many more people were so focused on getting that clown out of office that they did everything possible to cast their votes. He fails to mention how the majority of ballots undelivered were in predominantly black neighborhoods in Florida as well. I just cannot stand the hypocrisy because we would all be called sore losers and snowflakes if the shoe was on the other foot. Biden just took a lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania this morning. Everyone just needs to accept the fact that we have a new president and let’s see the “respect” the same people that told us Trump was our president show the new president. We all know the hypocrites will disrespect Biden the same way they disrespected Obama, but please oh please don’t say anything mean about the Former Oompa Loompa In Chief :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. I hate that he constantly spreads the same misinformation the former president is constantly spewing without referencing credible sources. All of those “stats” going around of more people voting than are registered are not current. There are also plenty of states that allow same day voter registration. He can’t accept the fact, like you mentioned, that many more people were so focused on getting that clown out of office that they did everything possible to cast their votes. He fails to mention how the majority of ballots undelivered were in predominantly black neighborhoods in Florida as well. I just cannot stand the hypocrisy because we would all be called sore losers and snowflakes if the shoe was on the other foot. Biden just took a lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania this morning. Everyone just needs to accept the fact that we have a new president and let’s see the “respect” the same people that told us Trump was our president show the new president. We all know the hypocrites will disrespect Biden the same way they disrespected Obama, but please oh please don’t say anything mean about the Former Oompa Loompa In Chief :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Former president 

mhmmmm Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

4 hours ago, Korb said:

In fact, more people voted for Joe than any other candidate in election history.  In fact, in every swing state Joe needs to block Trump from winning, his voter turnout is OVER 100% which is an impossibility.  

Hello, knock knock.  How are you liberals trying to ignore that.  We can see you clearly dodging facts to prop up your make believe world of victory. These anomalies are inescapable.  Stop deluding yourselves. 

5 hours ago, Korb said:

They explained in the news that EVERY mailed vote gets checked if the person is alive and not a made up person. The spokesman said they will check each and every single of them to see the person who voted is real and legit.

I mean it's pretty easy for officials to see if somebody exists or not and if the person is alive or not so yeah mail votes ARE legit.

Trump trying to stop counting votes -cause he's losing- is an attack to the democracy but Trump fans are too dumb to understand that I guess.

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

They explained in the news that EVERY mailed vote gets checked if the person is alive and not a made up person. The spokesman said they will check each and every single of them to see the person who voted is real and legit.

I mean it's pretty easy for officials to see if somebody exists or not and if the person is alive or not so yeah mail votes ARE legit.

Trump trying to stop counting votes -cause he's losing- is an attack to the democracy but Trump fans are too dumb to understand that I guess.

Yup. I can only imagine the Trump clan rage if Biden was the one saying to stop the count if mail in ballots were overwhelmingly supporting Trump. They’re the real snowflakes they love to talk about so much and I’m :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

I can't at people pointing out Biden's mistake. For every mistake Biden has made in his life, Trump made 4 lmao.

Im not even from America but ENTIRE Europe is praying for Biden to win. Trump is that bad that an entire continent wants him out...that says a lot.

31 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

In fact, more people voted for Joe than any other candidate in election history.  

Makes sense. Anyone who's 100% sane votes for Biden over Trump.

• Leader
4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

We love logic!

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yup. I can only imagine the Trump clan rage if Biden was the one saying to stop the count if mail in ballots were overwhelmingly supporting Trump. They’re the real snowflakes they love to talk about so much and I’m :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Indeed. I mean Twitter has been flagging almosy every post by Trump this week cause of massively spreading fake, unconfirmed news.

Even his own party is devided and many of them don't agree with him...I mean I think it's bad that still a loy of people believe him. He has zero credibility....

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I can't at people pointing out Biden's mistake. For every mistake Biden has made in his life, Trump made 4 lmao.

Im not even from America but ENTIRE Europe is praying for Biden to win. Trump is that bad that an entire continent wants him out...that says a lot.

Makes sense. Anyone who's 100% sane votes for Biden over Trump.

Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

Indeed. I mean Twitter has been flagging almosy every post by Trump this week cause of massively spreading fake, unconfirmed news.

Even his own party is devided and many of them don't agree with him...I mean I think it's bad that still a loy of people believe him. He has zero credibility....

What makes you think that Twitter is righteous and that they get to prove what is true and what isn't? 

Archived