Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/4/2020 at 9:39 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

And you believe Joe Bidden who cant get 5 people at a rally, has received more votes than any president in history?  More votes than Obama?  I think not.  This is fraudulent.  there are some counties with more votes than there are registered voters.  This is voter fraud and Trump has just submitted 17 lawsuits.

Yes. Joe Biden understands there is a pandemic and doesn't want huge crowds aka super spreader events. There has been no reported fraud and no evidence presented. The lawsuits will be thrown out... Donald can drag it out for as long as he wants but the courts will determine Biden was the fair and square winner.

Cry about it, snowflake! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Where are you from?  You post some outlandish stuff, sis!  Lol

also behind saying that i am a world freeer i am also saying i stand by both Donald Trump and Joe Biden

i think they both as all USA presidents have same values as me. i believe i am right in that, i believe in me and in the presidents of USA who has been and done whatever is right in time.. however, the beliefs of US are timeless

3 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I'm from Estonia, but i am also the citizen of standing by my slogan i am the world traveler, barrier breaker and i am pro globalization and destroying all borders

my dream is way freeer borders, way better technology for us all and creating a universal language :)

When I was younger, I really didn't care about globalization but as I have gotten older, I have realized the type of micromanagement that comes along with big government.  I actually believe in freedom with less government but an ungoverned society must consist of self-disciplined people and I don't think we are there.  

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

When I was younger, I really didn't care about globalization but as I have gotten older, I have realized the type of micromanagement that comes along with big government.  I actually believe in freedom with less government but an ungoverned society must consist of self-disciplined people and I don't think we are there.  

this road is not linear, nothing is what it seems and we will get there

i believe we are in way better position than we have ever been despite how it seems like

and i believe that technology how ever dumb it might seem has helped us a whole lot and will continue to do so

20 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It's really never my intention to make it personal.  And if you feel that way I apologize, but I know I have received personal attacks from many of you claiming to know anything about my race or my intentions for supporting Trump, instead of debating me on the issues I present.  So many of you like to play armchair psychologist without assessing your own psychosis on full display as you project all your hate for the perceived persecution you feel from the world, onto conservatives.  And I think that does come from growing up gay, and every one of us has gone through that.  But on this forum I've been told to kill myself, that I'm a traitor to my race, that I'm un****able like all gay Trump supporters, that I'm disowned by the gay community.  I really hate to get in the muck with you all, so I mostly ignore it, because I know that the moderators have it out for me as well and will hand out points or warnings to me before ever admonishing any of you.  I'm still banned from multiple Biden topics for bringing up his inappropriate man-handling of minors on tape.  The excuse was "blatant disrespect" for reacting to my posts being deleted and edited unfairly.  Meanwhile I'm still being quoted and I'm not allowed to view those topics to this day, to respond, while I'm being told to kill myself in my DM's.  So you tell me whose making it personal.  I really don't have anything personal against anyone on here.

Please don't feel bad coming here... :(

My problem with you is that you don't seem to really want to CHAT with people but to bend their opinions, and that's aggressive and tiring, and scarcely effective to be honest. Maybe you can voice your opinion, as far right/right as it may be, and then when people here get crazy replying to you that's when moderators will have to do their job. Your opinion will have been expressed anyway. It's when we try to convince others that we start picking up fights and even wasting our own energy. That's for everyone.

@JordanMiller please pay attention to this...

And come on guys, downvoting is stupid.

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

this road is not linear, nothing is what it seems and we will get there

i believe we are in way better position than we have ever been despite how it seems like

and i believe that technology how ever dumb it might seem has helped us a whole lot

I love technology and it allows for large amounts of freedom or large amounts of oppression, depending on who gains power over it.  That's the scary thing about it. 

Archived