Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 1600s, my family had to sell themselves into indentured servitude to escape the persecution of the Catholic church as they were the ones demanding control of all things.  Flash forward to 2020 and we are at a crossroads.  No matter who is president, we need to come together to preserve our freedom and what we are all inheriting from the hard work of our ancestors of all races. 

2 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

@Roxxywhy the downvote?

i don't think i am OBLIGATED to take this freakshow of politics too seriously.

you think i should?

i didn't mean to be disgusting, didn't think about much at all, did i disgust you?

i just think that elections are not important

plus it wasn't just a joke

i really think Donald Trump is **** for me

so it was just an appreciation

Don't take it personal, and you don't have to be so defensive about why you said what you said. You're free to downvote me too. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Don't take it personal, and you don't have to be so defensive about why you said what you said. You're free to downvote me too. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Okay you just downvoted my opinion not me i guess? i just thought maybe you were like: ******* disgusting QZeusLiquorQ. so i thought it was personal but it isn't thats fine

i just don't find Trump so disgusting, i guess you all hate Trump not me

• Leader
8 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

@Roxxywhy the downvote?

i don't think i am OBLIGATED to take this freakshow of politics too seriously.

you think i should?

i didn't mean to be disgusting, didn't think about much at all, did i disgust you?

i just think that elections are not important

plus it wasn't just a joke

i really think Donald Trump is **** for me

so it was just an appreciation

Your previous comment was... a choice.

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How do y'all feel about Oregon legalizing heroine?

Ummm decriminalize does not make something legal .

Oregon’s decriminalization measure should not be confused with the legalization of all *****; it instead entails the removal of criminal penalties for the possession of small amounts of illegal substances. After February 1, the penalty for **** possession will be akin to a hefty traffic ticket: a $100 fine. Those who cannot or do not want to pay can choose to agree to a “health assessment” at an addiction recovery center. The ballot measure also includes the expansion of access to recovery treatments, housing, and harm reduction services, to be funded through the reallocation of tens of millions of dollars from Oregon’s cannabis tax. Money saved by not arresting, prosecuting, and caging people found with ***** will also be redirected to a fund for treatment services.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Your previous comment was... a choice.

welcome to the land of thinking openly

who tells i can't think Donald Trump is ****?

i am the one uniting sexuality and presidency here and no i am not like, i am gonna be vile, i am like i am gonna be beautiful and appreciating Trump

i know i am per usual thinking much more openly than most of you

• Leader
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

welcome to the land of thinking openly

who tells i can't think Donald Trump is ****?

i am the one uniting sexuality and presidency here and no i am not like, i am gonna be vile, i am like i am gonna be beautiful and appreciating Trump

i know i am per usual thinking much more openly than most of you

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

How do y'all feel about Oregon legalizing heroine?

I wanna say that people will always find a way to get their fix either way (legal or not), but I also have a feeling that this might encourage people to give ****** a try that otherwise never would. I can understand weed, psychedelics, and maybe coke, but ****** is too far, imo. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Though, as far as I know, they didn't legalize it - they just decriminalized it. I guess that means you don't go to jail for possession anymore, which is good. The incarceration rates in the US are insane, so I think this is a step in the right direction. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Ummm decriminalize does not make something legal 

I mean... It has basically made it punishable by a small fine rather than jail time. Yes, it will save money for the state but it won't save lives.  Legalize and decriminalize, very similar scenarios.  Its like decriminalizing speeding on freeways... I mean, people are doing it anyways, you just minimize the punishment.  I just think its an interesting step in a destructive direction. I mean, when a person under the influence is picked up now, they go to the hospital prior to jail.  This new change will simply be a hospital visit and send them right back to the street.  Tomato, tamatoe.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I wanna say that people will always find a way to get their fix either way (legal or not), but I also have a feeling that this might encourage people to give ****** a try that otherwise never would. I can understand weed, psychedelics, and maybe coke, but ****** is too far, imo. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Though, as far as I know, they didn't legalize it - they just decriminalized it. I guess that means you don't go to jail for possession anymore, which is good. The incarceration rates in the US are insane, so I think this is a step in the right direction. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I actually think it's a "good" thing it was decriminalized. Like you said, it won't send people to prison for a **** offense. Instead, these people need help. 

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

We will see.  I think it will just result in less incentive to stay away from *****.  There was a time when consequences kept disciplined adults in line but it seems those days are gone. 

Archived