Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2020 at 1:40 AM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You just proved voter fraud.  They're sending out a crazy amount of ballots to democrats and harvesting multiple ballots from each person.  There are reports of pets even getting ballots mailed to them.  What's to stop liberals from mailing them all back?  This election was fraudulent.  Mail-in voting is not secure.  Dems cheated and got caught red handed. Trump will handle their ***** in court.  17 cases already filed.

Everyone has a voter ID in the system no matter how many mail in ballots you receive, to complete more than one is voter fraud and you will be prosecuted. Do you know how this works and how many people are monitoring the counting of the ballots?

Trump only cares about white, rich males so why do you care to support him? The people that support him only care about themselves and not how he is ruining our country and encouraging violence and white supremacy. People who do not - care about society as a whole and humans rights altogether. Women, minority, lgbtq rights are at stake. Our country is ****ed if we end up with four more years of this. Lower and lower and backwards we will continue.

Typical Trump supporter  “We’re losing so they must be cheating. Let’s change the rules wahhhh.”

On 11/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

your name is literally In The Blue.  You're a Dem.  and even if they had to sift through the extra ballots and destroy any that were for Trump, they absolutely had the ability to accomplish that goal.

https://i.imgur.com/wx6c5Sf.mp4

Tell me I’m not in the blue, that I’m not wasting my feelings on you.

How do you even claim to be a Britney fan. LOL

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

@PuertoRicosFinest What is your goal here? It is clear you stick to your unreliable sources, conservative media, and conspiracy theories. Pretty much anyone who comes into a political thread here knows your opinion. I’m pretty sure you’ve changed no one’s political views in the months you’ve been posting. What do you get out of this? Does it make you feel like you’re owning the libs with your massive knowledge of “truth” that the mainstream media is hiding from the public?

6cID.gif

He is part of a grassroots Trump strategy where they are trying to spread his narrative around forums. Breatheheavy is a big enough community that he joined in June as part of an effort to persuade voters. He isn’t Puerto Rican and he isn’t a Britney fan.

12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

And you believe Joe Bidden who cant get 5 people at a rally, has received more votes than any president in history?  More votes than Obama?  I think not.  This is fraudulent.  there are some counties with more votes than there are registered voters.  This is voter fraud and Trump has just submitted 17 lawsuits.

But had the roles been reversed you would’ve been denouncing “crying liberals” right? Get out of here with your crybaby claims just like your crybaby president :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

11 hours ago, Arianna said:

You better get outta here with that.  That’s how bad that intelligent, non discriminatory Americans want Trump out. Everyone came out to vote. Trumps lawsuits will quickly be dismissed and are laughable. Almost as laughable as you defending that Tyrant are. You should be ashamed to condone someone like that.

The only Arianna I stan :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

8 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You just proved voter fraud.  They're sending out a crazy amount of ballots to democrats and harvesting multiple ballots from each person.  There are reports of pets even getting ballots mailed to them.  What's to stop liberals from mailing them all back?  This election was fraudulent.  Mail-in voting is not secure.  Dems cheated and got caught red handed. Trump will handle their ***** in court.  17 cases already filed.

Funny and bold claims coming from a supporter of a “president” who lost the popular vote and had Russian help to win. Now that he’s losing we wanna talk about fraud? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: the delusion. Trump supporters have been found to be among the least educated so just because you may see yourself as holier than thou doesn’t mean your buddies are too :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

12 hours ago, Lu_ca said:

Lol.

That's not how democracy works. Please stop to spread news from unreliable sources and far-right news site (e.g. The Gateway Pundit). :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Gateway Pundit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

10 hours ago, Lu_ca said:

The Washington Times is no reliable newspaper :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times

You seriously need to check were your information comes from!

And let me guess, you have a problem with the NY Post too, who reported on Biden's emails which every one of your "trusted" sources said were Russian disinformation, until they had to change their narrative 3 times because the emails where forensically verified and they had egg all over their faces.  CNN will not report on the real issues because they are the PR Firm of the deepstate.  You are living in an echo chamber if all you listen to is CNN and mainstream lying news media.

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

He is part of a grassroots Trump strategy where they are trying to spread his narrative around forums. Breatheheavy is a big enough community that he joined in June as part of an effort to persuade voters. He isn’t Puerto Rican and he isn’t a Britney fan.

OfVduQh.jpg

Are you done putting your delusions of self-importance as a part of a mass conspiracy to re-elect Trump on a hole-in-the-wall Britney forum, on full display?  You're really letting this election get to you if you think I'm here in this particular section for any other reason besides personal enjoyment in watching you all do mental gymnastics to justify your insane views and opinions.  And maybe to connect with the few other Trump supporters here who never get much backup in a sea of ignorance and group think. And I like writing and debating.

8 hours ago, Korb said:

@Jordan Miller This guy "puertoricosfinest" is literally in here spreading right wing conspiracy theories and LYING about something very serious. Can he at least be given a warning point or something?:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

This is dangerous and irresponsible rhetoric. 

The CTRL Left, everybody.  Censorship is their only means of victory, because they can't win on the merit of their arguments alone.  Truth is not their friend.  Controlled narratives are.  They must seize all flow of information so that only their ideas are presented, instead of creating an environment where diverse ideas and viewpoints can be shared in the town square, where the cream can rise to the top of an open exchange, and people can decide for themselves which ideas they agree with.  They do not trust the good of man to dictate their inner truths.  They must force others to adhere to their strict viewpoints with the help of the state run media and tech giants.  This is what is wrong with the left.  They will never win because the truth cannot be silenced forever.  You may silence a hand full of voices on your big tech liberal platforms temporarily, but the truth shall always prevail.

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@PuertoRicosFinest “downvote me all you want for all I care but at least say something *****es” :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

PR finest is literally losing his **** ... his candidate lost. he makes things so personal. I do believe he is forced to respond to most of this .. cause like what’s his point. Anyways I’m gonna go back to listening to you drive me crazy! 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@PuertoRicosFinest “downvote me all you want for all I care but at least say something *****es” :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I'm over here providing content.  You may not like it, but that's how people define themselves.  If you don't agree, that helps you solidify your views that you do hold true, and that goes both ways.  I learn more about myself by how much your posts may ring false or fraudulent to me.  and I don't care if people downvote me and then go post something else to someone in the same topic, as long as there's substantial non-superficial interactions. 

But posting 2 or 3 thumbs down, and then bouncing, that's wack. Let's be honest, I'm keeping this forum section alive.  There would be a circle jerk of liberal talking point with no diverse thought if I didn't contribute so much fodder for yall to hate on, along with 2 or 3 others that actually challenge yall.  It's really about 15 libs against 4 or 5 on and off conservatives.  And every liberal post is not quality enough for me to respond to, it's just more of the same, no updated talking points. But you know what, at least you posted.  and I appreciate that.  I'm going to downvote because it was dumb, but I posted 3 substantive responses to others. 

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

PR finest is literally losing his **** ... his candidate lost. he makes things so personal. I do believe he is forced to respond to most of this .. cause like what’s his point. Anyways I’m gonna go back to listening to you drive me crazy! 

It's really never my intention to make it personal.  And if you feel that way I apologize, but I know I have received personal attacks from many of you claiming to know anything about my race or my intentions for supporting Trump, instead of debating me on the issues I present.  So many of you like to play armchair psychologist without assessing your own psychosis on full display as you project all your hate for the perceived persecution you feel from the world, onto conservatives.  And I think that does come from growing up gay, and every one of us has gone through that.  But on this forum I've been told to kill myself, that I'm a traitor to my race, that I'm un****able like all gay Trump supporters, that I'm disowned by the gay community.  I really hate to get in the muck with you all, so I mostly ignore it, because I know that the moderators have it out for me as well and will hand out points or warnings to me before ever admonishing any of you.  I'm still banned from multiple Biden topics for bringing up his inappropriate man-handling of minors on tape.  The excuse was "blatant disrespect" for reacting to my posts being deleted and edited unfairly.  Meanwhile I'm still being quoted and I'm not allowed to view those topics to this day, to respond, while I'm being told to kill myself in my DM's.  So you tell me whose making it personal.  I really don't have anything personal against anyone on here.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay im not concerned about your political beliefs, but why on FREAKING EARTH ARE YOU USING BREATHEHEAVY ON WHITE COLOUR :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

So I don't see a hundred white lines when I look away from my computer screen.

The white on black text had me seeing Hunter Biden's coffee table on the walls when I finished reading all these posts.  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Archived