Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I love technology and it allows for large amounts of freedom or large amounts of oppression, depending on who gains power over it.  That's the scary thing about it. 

so, i have this theory

there are people in this world who are anonymous but simply have better technology and better skill. and they have more advantage

don't mind it too much, i am trying to learn why i believe these thoughts

anyway, i even more likely believe there is some monopoly of skills of people that is not obvious

even if you don't agree how would you see this theory from me unfolding? lol

i almost like believe there is a group of people that are in advantage

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

so, i have this theory

there are people in this world who are anonymous but simply have better technology and better skill. and they have more advantage

anyway, i even more likely believe there is some monopoly of skills of people that is not obvious

I think you could be onto something.  There are so many things that are hidden from us.  I know some things I have learned in the past few years have truly lead me to realize that everything is a chess game between good and evil for each of our souls.  

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

#therealwinner2020forme is Donald Trump cause he is ***ier and i bet he has a bigger dock

#Trump2020win

44 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

you can downvote me all you want but i stand by my opinion

Donald Trump is **** and i will always remember him for his ***iness and attractivity

Some of u people are so freaking weird 

can u get serious with anything 

lmfao this was such an important election for so many people Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

16 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

so, i have this theory

Patty dont start :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

you have to see it for what it is

1) the döcks 2) the veges 3) a circus

the truth is there is nothing really serious about this election

it is to gather energy from y'all

brainwash y'all

yes maybe the truths sound funny

but for an average person, you are right there is nothing funny about me praising Trump's center. but i appreciate his dock

USA does what it has always done. the people in lead choosing situations and official moves like it is needed for the country

the fact that it is so taboo to say i love Trump in a manly way, from man to man, it shows not the vileness of me, but the choice, the vileness of a time we are living in

even if it is funny nothing i have said is untrue

i love Trump's man pride/honor

***ual energies are important, people

and most people even don't think about the importance of ***uality

most people only watch mindlessly the most mindless shows on tv, what is the most tragic thing - never daring to think, and live in a lond of formality and limited values what TV offers them, never thinking about anything too much or just pretending to think in realiy worshipping mindlessly authorities

5 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

you have to see it for what it is

1) the döcks 2) the veges 3) a circus

the truth is there is nothing really serious about this election

it is to gather energy from y'all

brainwash y'all

yes maybe the truths sound funny

but for an average person, you are right there is nothing funny about me praising Trump's center. but i appreciate his dock

USA does what it has always done. the people in lead choosing situations and official moves like it is needed for the country

the fact that it is so taboo to say i love Trump in a manly way, from man to man, it shows not the vileness of me, but the choice, the vileness of a time we are living in

Patty..............

2 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

even if it is funny nothing i have said is untrue

i love Trump's man pride/honor

***ual energies are important, people

and most people even don't think about the importance of ***uality

most people only watch mindlessly the most mindless shows on tv, what is the most tragic thing - never daring to think, and live in a lond of formality and limited values what TV offers them, never thinking about anything too much or just pretending to think in realiy worshipping mindlessly authorities

..........don’t.........

Not surprised at mid *** PuertoRicansFinest pure ignorance and sheer lack of knowledge yet again. Then again, I'm not surprised since it's clear as day that as sad as it is, many of your kind seem to always be seeking for some sort of white validation. Sweetie, no one gives a **** about that clown. Trump could have proposed some of the greatest fundamentals law in modern-day history for all I care but his lack of proper leadership, self-victimization and continuous blaming was creating an unprecedented shi.tstorm and dividing our nation by the year. Hope you find peace someday because all I see is a self-loathing rat who wants nothing but white validation.  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Archived