Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It's really never my intention to make it personal.  And it if you feel that way I apologize, but I know I have received personal attacks from many of you claiming to know anything about my race or my intentions for supporting Trump, instead of debating me on the issues I present.  So many of you like to play armchair psychologist without assessing your own psychosis on full display as you project all your hate for the perceived persecution you feel from the world, onto conservatives.  And I think that does come from growing up gay, and every one of us has gone through that.  But on this forum I've been told to kill myself, that I'm a traitor to my race, that I'm un****able like all gay Trump supporters, that I'm disowned by the gay community.  I really hate to get in the muck with you all, so I mostly ignore it, because I know that the moderators have it out for me as well and will hand out points or warnings to me before ever admonishing any of you.  I'm still banned from multiple Biden topics for bringing up his inappropriate man-handling of minors on tape.  The excuse was "blatant disrespect" for reacting to my posts being deleted and edited unfairly.  Meanwhile I'm still being quoted and I'm not allowed to view those topics to this day, to respond, while I'm being told to kill myself in my DM's.  So you tell me whose making it personal.  I really don't have anything personal against anyone on here.

As much as I disagree with your support of Trump (and nope, I am in no way a Biden fan. To me it was just something like, do I prefer Godzilla or radioactive Godzilla?) if you really are being sent "kill yourself" messages, then yeah, you should expose them. If you are being bullied and mistreated because of your political views, it's not right. I have not much idea of the tone of your posts, because reading people fighting strangers online is not my favorite hobbie and I find it specially useless, but I wonder if you have been respectful while presenting your views? I dunno but nobody should tell anyone "kill yourself" because they have opposing perspectives. 

20 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Post DMs! Expose them! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

10 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

@PuertoRicosFinest actually pls expose them

i would like to see who the hell is commenting for u to end ur life

can yall calm down lmfao

most likely joe won, no need to tell people to kill themselves

Na, it's probably a dumb kid or someone who was just having a bad day.  I'm not trying to expose people for having a bad moment, or a bad year.  Maybe I should, but people are going through a lot and they think Trump is the root of all their problems.  That's why I want him to win, so they can face their demons and see America bounce back after he ends this shut down and finishes out his second term with no new wars, a strong economy, eliminates payroll tax, cleans out the corrupt intelligence agencies, finishes exposing China's release of this chemical weapon on the American people, and locks up everyone who spied on him illegally and obstructed justice by deleting Hillary's 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed.

1 minute ago, Bigno said:

As much as I disagree with your support of Trump (and nope, I am in no way a Biden fan. To me it was just something like, do I prefer Godzilla or radioactive Godzilla?) if you really are being sent "kill yourself" messages, then yeah, you should expose them. If you are being bullied and mistreated because of your political views, it's not right. I have not much idea of the tone of your posts, because reading people fighting strangers online is not my favorite hobbie and I find it specially useless, but I wonder if you have been respectful while presenting your views? I dunno but nobody should tell anyone "kill yourself" because they have opposing perspectives. 

@iAlwaysSingLive @Britneyarmy8

Thanks guys.  Really, your supportive comments erases that message for me. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Here's a list of 14,000+ dead people who voted in Detroit.

https://pastebin.com/zjz6nm6Q

And Chris Wallace on Fox says there is no evidence of Voter fraud.  What a fake news hack.  This is why fox news is just as bad as CNN.  Except Hannity, Tucker, and judge Jeanine.    But man, how can they lie to our faces at this point?  All network news is against Trump.  That's how we know hes truly an outsider who is taking on the establishment.

36 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

And Chris Wallace on Fox says there is no evidence of Voter fraud.  What a fake news hack.  This is why fox news is just as bad as CNN.  Except Hannity, Tucker, and judge Jeanine.    But man, how can they lie to our faces at this point?  All network news is against Trump.  That's how we know hes truly an outsider who is taking on the establishment.

1. A random list of random names and addresses on pastebin doesn’t mean ****.

2. Fox News has been pretty pro-Trump the last 4 years, but now that they’re not serving your agenda, they’re fake news. Don’t you find it insane that every time Trump loses, he claims it’s because everything is rigged against him? That you have to keep finding things to support your claims from websites that have no legitimacy in journalistic standards or integrity at all? That it somehow makes more sense to you that the world is against Trump because he’s the all-knowing bearer of truth and populism,  rather than maybe accepting the reality that he’s wrong? When will you realize you’re getting played to serve his own self-interest?

The fact that you think that the Democrats were able to pull off the biggest election fraud in US history and get all news networks, including Fox News, to collude with them to cover it up, when every state has their own decentralized elections with hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits waiting to challenge their legitimacy and integrity, is bat**** insane. 

And somehow, you’ll find a way to rationalize this in your head. 

44 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

This is fascinating, but voter registration information is public and can be easily attained via the freedom of information act right. Do you have any information that would prove that these people actually voted? 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

1. A random list of random names and addresses on pastebin doesn’t mean ****.

You can verify each name here: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index
@1stopBopshopThis was a crowd sourced project.  The twitter thread where people are doing this research is here:

Patriots are doing the job the media wont do.

2. Fox News has been pretty pro-Trump the last 4 years, but now that they’re not serving your agenda, they’re fake news. Don’t you find it insane that every time Trump loses, he claims it’s because everything is rigged against him? That you have to keep finding things to support your claims from websites that have no legitimacy in journalistic standards or integrity at all? That it somehow makes more sense to you that the world is against Trump because he’s the all-knowing bearer of truth and populism,  rather than maybe accepting the reality that he’s wrong? When will you realize you’re getting played to serve his own self-interest?

Fox is just pandering for ratings.  America loves Trump and they’re cashing in.  But they’re owned by Disney and you don’t get any more deepstate swamp creature than Disney.

The fact that you think that the Democrats were able to pull off the biggest election fraud in US history and get all news networks, including Fox News, to collude with them to cover it up, when every state has their own decentralized elections with hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits waiting to challenge their legitimacy and integrity, is bat**** insane. 

And somehow, you’ll find a way to rationalize this in your head. 

They did try.  The proof is in front of your eyes.  And they absolutely did not get away with it.  Don’t over-complicate it so much that you can’t grasp the simple concept of a party with shared interests and a culture of corruption from the top down attempting to cheat so their team could win.  Just how every single celebrity speaks out on the same talking points on every issue, and every single late night talk-show host agrees on every issue and is anti-trump and says crazy **** to make him sound like a loser caricature of himself, just like every rioter destroyed the city in unison one night, - similarly every corrupt democrat tried to do everything within their power to take down Donald Trump on election night.  And they failed, and they're caught because there's earth shattering evidence like 200% voter turnout, and a 100,000 ballot jump for Biden after a bin with 0 trump or 3rd party votes was brought in the back door at 4AM after they decided to take a sleepy break at 9:00 PM when Trump's win was about to be called.   It's undeniable at this point.

37 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You can verify each name here: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index
@1stopBopshopThis was a crowd sourced project.  The twitter thread where people are doing this research is here:

Patriots are doing the job the media wont do.

Fox is just pandering for ratings.  America loves Trump and they’re cashing in.  But they’re owned by Disney and you don’t get any more deepstate swamp creature than Disney.

They did try.  The proof is in front of your eyes.  And they absolutely did not get away with it.  Don’t over-complicate it so much that you can’t grasp the simple concept of a party with shared interests and a culture of corruption from the top down attempting to cheat so their team could win.  Just how every single celebrity speaks out on the same talking points on every issue, and every single late night talk-show host agrees on every issue and is anti-trump and says crazy **** to make him sound like a loser caricature of himself, just like every rioter destroyed the city in unison one night, - similarly every corrupt democrat tried to do everything within their power to take down Donald Trump on election night.  And they failed, and they're caught because there's earth shattering evidence like 200% voter turnout, and a 100,000 ballot jump for Biden after a bin with 0 trump or 3rd party votes was brought in the back door at 4AM after they decided to take a sleepy break at 9:00 PM when Trump's win was about to be called.   It's undeniable at this point.

The pastebin has been removed??? I'm trying not to dismiss this as JUST a conspiracy theory, but even on the twitter page you linked it seems like no one can verify that these people actually voted. People in the comments can't even seem to verify that all of those people are actually dead. 

6 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

The pastebin has been removed??? I'm trying not to dismiss this as JUST a conspiracy theory, but even on the twitter page you linked it seems like no one can verify that these people actually voted. People in the comments can't even seem to verify that all of those people are actually dead. 

I mean there are dead people who voted.  Thousands.  I'm just not so sure about this exact list right now.  I posted it because its something that seemed concrete, but agitators to patriots trying to do citizen journalism often plant faulty data to discredit the movement.  I'll keep an eye on it, but the fact there there is voter fraud is far from relying on this piece of evidence.  Is it strange that the pastebin was deleted?  I know these platforms are removing accounts and posts left and right.  Anyone who calls a state's winner is automatically censored by an advanced algorithm.  Then NYT says they're the only ones who can call an election, not even the candidates.  It's 1984.

12 hours ago, Bigno said:

He won't expose them cuz he's as fake as who he supports, he's made plenty of personal attacks on people, even to @Roxxy.

The comments he made are in threads where you can view them, unlike his claims, where he conveniently won't back them up. 

19 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

He won't expose them cuz he's as fake as who he supports, he's made plenty of personal attacks on people, even to @Roxxy.

The comments he made are in threads where you can view them, unlike his claims, where he conveniently won't back them up. 

Then, what a coward. Personal attacks are usually despicable, specially to defend a political view that, ultimately won't change a thing in the greater scale. 

3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Then, what a coward. Personal attacks are usually despicable, specially to defend a political view that, ultimately won't change a thing in the greater scale. 

Yeah he painted that picture like he's picked on, but it was only people retaliating to his nasty comments that he made first.

If you go and downvote his political posts, he also retaliates by downvoting any comment you make even if it's not political.

If you read through this thread it'll be pretty obvious he's a liar.

11 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Yeah he painted that picture like he's picked on, but it was only people retaliating to his nasty comments that he made first.

If you go and downvote his political posts, he also retaliates by downvoting any comment you make even if it's not political.

If you read through this thread it'll be pretty obvious he's a liar.

I am going to read some. Let me go and willingly burn my eyes, brain and hope in humanity. Ha ha! 

Archived