Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me saying goodbye to our “president” tonight 

Biden could never 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Just because and PRfinest contracts must have ended in 2021. God Bless!

JB was banned from this topic and PRF was banned from the site completely :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 3

#FreeBritney

20 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

They'll be back under a different guise after Biden is elected President. They wont be able to deal. Nervous breakdowns incoming

This tbh.  Trump supporters in general are delusional and mentally unstable so we should expect the worst tbh:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SLV4U said:

Has anyone checked on @Just Because lately?

They are banned from posting because they weren't actually using Exhale to converse with other people, only to spread and spam misinformation.

Anyways, I think we should move on from talking about specific members. I know a lot of you pretty strongly disagreed with JB and PRF (myself included - refer back to my arguing with them in previous pages of this thread :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:), but at the end of the day, they are still humans behind a screen who have been through their own set of circumstances that have led them to the opinions and views they have today.

Taunting them, especially when they can't post anymore, isn't going to do anything but make them less open-minded to any perspectives/opinions you're offering.

Just my 2 cents :)

• Love 1
  • Like 2

#FreeBritney