Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:35 PM, 2K16NEY said:

You’re far too down the rabbit hole with those conspiracy theories. You really think there would be a global pandemic just to manipulate a US election? It’s absolutely insulting to the medical professionals who are working tirelessly day in and day out treating covid-19 patients while all these incredibly irresponsible misleading conspiracy theories are running rampant. Also, mail-in ballots have always been a thing. Nothing new this year in regards to that. 

Also, the reason Trump supporters are called ‘racist’ are because a lot* of then are... as Trump says “there’s good people on both sides” “stand back and stand by” KKK, white supremacists, q*non, etc etc are all fired up and more vocal with their hate than ever thanks to Trump. We don’t ‘assume’, we lead with fact. In the end, truth will prevail. Trump is and will go down as the worst president in U.S. history. 

They sound like they're following a cult. They blindly follow him and everything he says without looking up facts and checking resources. "Biden cheated" - with absolutely no merit. He never cared for the American public, he was rich boy who already had everything and he just wanted to add to his trophy collection.  For crying out loud, he's focusing on keeping that MRS.USA title over doing his job and stimulating the economy (which desperately needs it). What a joke.

"History will show that President Trump had the greatest, most effective response to a pandemic in world.hidtory" 

He was warned literally back in December of 2019. . .he refused to act and called it a hoax until mid March 2020. The US was supposed to be the prime leader or example on how to handle a pandemic. He screwed it up. If he listened to the whistleblowers and handled it when he should have, we would be like Australia or New Zealand. 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

Oh my god you all are brainwashed idiots HE LOST. HE FREAKING LOST, GET OVER IT!!! 

"Joe Biden is a creep" 

*Supports Trump* who is being investigated for r*** on MULTIPLE accounts. He has stated that he would **** his own daughter. Puts kids in cages. He created a MAJOR civil unrest in our country, put a bad taste in against our allies.

Tell me again, where is your support? Where is the merit for your arguments other than "Trump said so"? He lost, you lost. . . you all are being poor sports. He lost 3 times in Georgia alone ( each recount). 

Tell me who the sheep are again? Who's the snowflake now?

You sound angry. Why? You have some kind of problem with a free and fair elections? Are you angry they are  getting caught? Because your anger is speaking volumes. 

I have to correct you on an important point, though. Trump voters don't think Trump won; they KNOW Trump won. That is a huge difference. The election was de facto stolen and that is something that is without-a-doubt. All these fraudulent news hacks keep asking where's the evidence, but they know it's as plain as the nose on their face. Too many questionable ballots and votes magically appeared for solely for Biden (and now apparently even clusters of votes from mental institutions), which only strengthens the case for voter fraud. What we have are people in the fraudulent news media trying to gaslight Trump voters into thinking they are making a mistake and that somehow Biden won legitimately. 

Freedom of speech, is our construction.   I will not go silently into the good night. 

God bless America! 🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

"Republicans attack ideas, not people"- she says as she votes against gay marriage and equality rights. Let's vote to keep kids in cadges. 

Be good. Be kind. Be competent. Take care of yourself and your family. Be the sort of person you’d want to see a million more of in the world so that people can look at your example and go, “Wow, that’s what conservatives are like. They’re pretty great.”

13 minutes ago, Just Because said:

You sound angry. Why? You have some kind of problem with a free and fair elections? Are you angry they are  getting caught? Because your anger is speaking volumes. 

I have to correct you on an important point, though. Trump voters don't think Trump won; they KNOW Trump won. That is a huge difference. The election was de facto stolen and that is something that is without-a-doubt. All these fraudulent news hacks keep asking where's the evidence, but they know it's as plain as the nose on their face. Too many questionable ballots and votes magically appeared for solely for Biden (and now apparently even clusters of votes from mental institutions), which only strengthens the case for voter fraud. What we have are people in the fraudulent news media trying to gaslight Trump voters into thinking they are making a mistake and that somehow Biden won legitimately. 

Freedom of speech, is our construction.   I will not go silently into the good night. 

God bless America! 🇺🇸

"You sound angry. Why? You have some kind of problem with a free and fair elections? Are you angry they are getting caught? " *****. WHERE? They counted several times in several states and each time. . .TRUMP LOST.

The funny thing here is YOU think that YOU sound smart here. You don't, again you're listening to Trump without looking up facts. There's no merit, no one is getting "caught" because it's been proven that there is no merit on fraud. Let's go back to 2016, when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.. . Hillary didn't do this. Trump lost the popular vote BOTH times. He's meeting with the electoral college to persuade them. . . if anyone is doing anything fraudulent  here it's obviously Trump. He's a sore loser. .. and his followers are the same.

3 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Be good. Be kind. Be competent. Take care of yourself and your family. Be the sort of person you’d want to see a million more of in the world so that people can look at your example and go, “Wow, that’s what conservatives are like. They’re pretty great.”

You sound like a complete nut job. No, the world needs LESS of you. People with brains are more ideal for populating the world ,not blind sheep who believe every meme that they see is fact. We don't need more people like you, who blindly follow the president without realizing what they're supporting. 

16 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

"You sound angry. Why? You have some kind of problem with a free and fair elections? Are you angry they are getting caught? " *****. WHERE? They counted several times in several states and each time. . .TRUMP LOST.

The funny thing here is YOU think that YOU sound smart here. You don't, again you're listening to Trump without looking up facts. There's no merit, no one is getting "caught" because it's been proven that there is no merit on fraud. Let's go back to 2016, when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.. . Hillary didn't do this. Trump lost the popular vote BOTH times. He's meeting with the electoral college to persuade them. . . if anyone is doing anything fraudulent  here it's obviously Trump. He's a sore loser. .. and his followers are the same.

I don't see it quite the same way as some of you. When you think about it, this is far more than just President Trump losing the election by means of fraud - and he has a legal team to work on that for him. But the bigger, much, much bigger picture here is the violation of the American people in this election. I believe, and this is only my opinion, that they are getting ready to go to the Supreme Court and this will become a case of The American People against all of those responsible with these fraudulent acts. 

5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You’re attacking the integrity of the election and the 6 million+ people who voted for Biden over Trump. You need to take off your Trump goggles and enter reality.

The Democrats and Media can try all day long to gaslight the people but Joe Biden did not win the election. Not even close. They know it, too.

73  Million + Americans voted LEGALLY  for President Trump.  
He will NEVER concede.  

MAGA 2020 🇺🇸

13 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You’re attacking the integrity of the election and the 6 million+ people who voted for Biden over Trump. You need to take off your Trump goggles and enter reality.

Can the media or  anyone explain why the counting stopped in predominantly red states late at night? Why it just stalled??? I have NEVER seen that before. What was the cause? What is their explanation?

4 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Can the media or  anyone explain why the counting stopped in predominantly red states late at night? Why it just stalled??? I have NEVER seen that before. What was the cause? What is their explanation?

There are explanations all over the internet that explain this - why don’t you look at credible sources? There were more mail in ballots this year than any other year which caused it to take longer than usual. Go on google and look it up! Many articles are available💫

10 minutes ago, Just Because said:

The Democrats and Media can try all day long to gaslight the people but Joe Biden did not win the election. Not even close. They know it, too.

73  Million + Americans voted LEGALLY  for President Trump.  
He will NEVER concede.  

MAGA 2020 🇺🇸

You’re braindead. Almost 80 million people voted for Biden! Everything you accuse the other side of is happening to you. You are absolutely being mislead and gaslit by Trump and the republicans. Be the bigger person and take a step back from your cult mentality and think - Am I being duped? You may have an awakening one day.

22 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

There are explanations all over the internet that explain this - why don’t you look at credible sources? There were more mail in ballots this year than any other year which caused it to take longer than usual. Go on google and look it up! Many articles are available💫

You’re braindead. Almost 80 million people voted for Biden! Everything you accuse the other side of is happening to you. You are absolutely being mislead and gaslit by Trump and the republicans. Be the bigger person and take a step back from your cult mentality and think - Am I being duped? You may have an awakening one day.

24 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Boy were we fooled. We thought because Trump had these massive crowds and Biden couldn't draw flies, that it was Trump who had the enthusiasm. Turns out Biden had so much enthusiasm that in some places more than twice the amount of registered voters, voted.  So enthusiastic that dead people even voted.,now that's enthusiasm!  

😂

Three ways to know the story is true...

-Facebook blocks it

-Twitter blocks it

-Youtube blocks it

22 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Boy were we fooled. We thought because Trump had these massive crowds and Biden couldn't draw flies, that it was Trump who had the enthusiasm. Turns out Biden had so much enthusiasm that in some places more than twice the amount of registered voters, voted.  So enthusiastic that dead people even voted.,now that's enthusiasm!  

😂

-Facebook blocks it

-Twitter blocks it

-Youtube blocks it

There was so much enthusiasm people who didn't even live in the same state voted... Multiple times! That's enthusiasm!

39 minutes ago, Just Because said:

😂

-Facebook blocks it

-Twitter blocks it

-Youtube blocks it

Trump is a loser hun! And he’s facing prison time! Take as much time as you want with that information! It will get easier with time I’m sure!

28 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Trump is a loser hun! And he’s facing prison time! Take as much time as you want with that information! It will get easier with time I’m sure!

The Devil came to America on 11/03/20. Bad mistake on his part. 

We are going to have the Devil on the run this week.  We are going to run his evil co-consoof this week. 

Stay tuned. 

H8eBg

Can someone close this thread. 

About parler. I've heard it's actually what I thought a far right Twitter planning a terrorist attack on our country..

You really didn't think people would be curious to see what's so popping about that site. 

. trust me, you guy's are not only losers but can't understand 

🐸🍵😭Trump only cos Of Hillary Clinton.

That's only why. Everybody knows once a new election was here we were gonna get him out. 

He only won cos she was universally hated by everybody. 

31 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Can someone close this thread. 

About parler. I've heard it's actually what I thought a far right Twitter planning a terrorist attack on our country..

You really didn't think people would be curious to see what's so popping about that site. 

. trust me, you guy's are not only losers but can't understand 

🐸🍵😭Trump only cos Of Hillary Clinton.

That's only why. Everybody knows once a new election was here we were gonna get him out. 

He only won cos she was universally hated by everybody. 

If you tell a BIG enough  lie, and  you tell  it frequently enough,  people will start believing it.  :(

https://api.parler.com/l/3m59G

God bless you All. 🙏

Archived