Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can’t just because say under the constitution freedom of religion means you can be Muslim, Jewish , or atheist. 

Trump peeps are hypocrites. Clinton conceded when she won the popular vote . 

just like Fox News has done ... we should just cut away and not respond to these nonsense breathe heavy trumpers . Start saving your coins for Trumps new streaming service coming to you in 2021. Stay rich.

but anyways Biden won. So Bye Den. Back to swimming in the stars ...

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Why can’t just because say under the constitution freedom of religion means you can be Muslim, Jewish , or atheist. 

just like Fox News has done ... we should just cut away and not respond to these nonsense breathe heavy trumpers . Start saving your coins for Trumps new streaming service coming to you in 2021. Stay rich.

I am not known for my political wherewithal I am but one vote
But, I am one of the millions who know the difference between right and wrong, who believe in God and righteousness so, with my little voice, I speak up! And, as every little voice speaks together we become one very large voice. A voice that BOOMS across America, We will not accept corruption and fraud as the new normal. we will not tolerate being misled by media or news.
Fraud is what undermines our country NOT, standing against it! I pray the corruption is exposed as
ONLY LEGAL VOTES SHOULD COUNT!

2 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Lol at the liberals with their stolen meme from the rights lol. Lack of creativity much. 

Anyway, even if Trump loses this election, just wait until 2024 when (hopefully) he runs again and by then democrats will be broken inside. 

You realize the pepe meme has been around forever,right?

"even if trump loses this election" Oh sweetie.:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
Keep coping.
EmkipH6U4AAi7Rw.jpg

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I am not known for my political wherewithal I am but one vote
But, I am one of the millions who know the difference between right and wrong, who believe in God and righteousness so, with my little voice, I speak up! And, as every little voice speaks together we become one very large voice. A voice that BOOMS across America, We will not accept corruption and fraud as the new normal. we will not tolerate being misled by media or news.
Fraud is what undermines our country NOT, standing against it! I pray the corruption is exposed as
ONLY LEGAL VOTES SHOULD COUNT!

On 11/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, Korb said:

No,I'm not joking,sweetie. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Lmao at "sheeple".  Woah bro you're so woke wow:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
 You don't want to argue but you wanna reply to my post and call me a sheeple though?:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

He has been declared president elect by literally every outlet,foregin leaders ,ect.
The math has also declared him president elect.
Reality has declared Joe the president elect. 
The people of America have voted and they voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Joe.

Sorry you can't read, do math, understand democracy or live in an alternate reality. Sounds like a personal problem, though.
Move on now, with your 17 posts.

https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/

You do the math. ;) 

21 hours ago, Intheblue said:

“If I give you one message to hold in you hearts today it’s this... Treat the word “Impossible” as nothing more than “motivation.”
Relish the opportunity to be an outsider because it’s the outsiders who change the world, and will make a real and lasting difference. 
The more that a broken system tells you that you are wrong, the more certain you should be that
You must keep pushing ahead, You must keep pushing forward!”

-Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸❤️

On 11/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, Intheblue said:

https://parler.com/post/2d135681378e49c8ab3aaa4106d890dc

On 11/3/2020 at 10:59 AM, Urbanney said:

Update: Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

biden-wins.jpg.4142f3336690eee8badc261a72d7a6ba.jpg

Earlier:

istockphoto-1169800218-612x612.jpg

Today is Election Day in the United States! Joe Biden is running against Donald Trump to become President of the U.S. There are also a number of other races and issues, such as Congress seats and Judge races, depending on where you are located. 

Wondering why you should vote?

• Most of the world isn't free, and most people throughout history have never experienced freedom, including democracy, like we have in the U.S. Appreciate the power your voice has and embrace it!
  • All of the rights, freedoms, and protections we have today are a result of people using their voices and their votes to make a difference in the past. You can do the same.
  • The future of the country depends on your vote.

Inspiring Stories

Helpful Links 

Have you cast your vote yet? 

https://parler.com/post/2d135681378e49c8ab3aaa4106d890dc

21 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Woooo y’all are so brainwashed by Trump it is wild to see.

I respectfully disagree. We LOVE our country. And we believe in the constitution.  
 It’s not about race, color, natural origin, religion, ***, age, disability, etc. that distinguishes who flocks to  OUR President. . It is about common sense and understanding!!! 🇺🇸

Archived