Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

And Rumble, an unreliable and small website is going to tell you, that they were in the elections and counting the ballots and Trump actually won? Thats not how the world works dear :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

You are funny. 😂 The Democrats rigged this election but don’t  worry, we caught them. Trump has been one step ahead of them the entire time. Ever since he signed the executive order Sept 12th 2018. It must of  right under the noses!  Why do think Trump hasn’t conceded? He will NEVER conceded. 
  I suggest you read the constitution.  

Trump 2020!🇺🇸

25 minutes ago, Just Because said:

You are funny. 😂 The Democrats rigged this election but don’t  worry, we caught them. Trump has been one step ahead of them the entire time. Ever since he signed the executive order Sept 12th 2018. It must of  right under the noses!  Why do think Trump hasn’t conceded? He will NEVER conceded. 

Trump 2020!🇺🇸

Are t you always crying about how time will tell and you’ll accept the results when they’re “official?” Well they’re about to be official so be prepared to swallow that hard pill :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: you literally contribute nothing to this place other than having such a hard on for that Rumble website and spreading your lies everywhere and keeping this thread active. You must secretly stan Joe Biden and want to see his face everyday because you are doing the most to keep bumping this everyday :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: it’s a good thing because I’m dragging you to hell come December so thanks for the daily reminders :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are t you always crying about how time will tell and you’ll accept the results when they’re “official?” Well they’re about to be official so be prepared to swallow that hard pill :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: you literally contribute nothing to this place other than having such a hard on for that Rumble website and spreading your lies everywhere and keeping this thread active. You must secretly stan Joe Biden and want to see his face everyday because you are doing the most to keep bumping this everyday :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: it’s a good thing because I’m dragging you to hell come December so thanks for the daily reminders :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

P5o8R7Sunnpy_small.mp4

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

r2xY7

3 hours ago, Just Because said:

Trump 2020!🇺🇸

Thx, because thats what everyone tells me but lets dig into the point :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Nothing has been caught, and there is no solid proof for that. If there was, Trump could atleast one of the 17 lawsuits he filed but he didnt :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: He hasn't conceded probably because he doesnt have the senses to admit he even lost the election, let alone concede :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: And if the dead votes thing is real, well then not only are those votes for democrats but even for the republicans, and if you want i can send proof from ACTUALLY reliable and well-known  news sites and sources that most people actually know :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

You mean, the TRUMPSTERS will never accept this results, as a fair 94% of the world has moved on since this is one of the most secure US election (if not the most) in US History :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

70% of Trump supporters believe Biden cheated.

35% of Democrats believe Biden cheated.

According to a poll.  Those numbers aren’t current, it’s growing everyday as more evidence is revealed.

17 hours ago, Just Because said:

The evidence keeps pouring in.  How do you explain this.....

https://rumble.com/vbev58-off-the-600-thousands-vote-spike-anomalies-how-many-for-trump-3200-what.html

That part of the hearing was EPIC! there was audible fknn gasps among senators.  There is no escaping this.  The dems will be prosecuted for this.  Trump set the stage in his first term.  In his second term... its GO time.

2 hours ago, mythology said:

Those conservative tears taste so good:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

https://directorblue.blogspot.com/2020/11/infographic-shocking-allegations-of.html

Did you read Sidney Powell and Lin Wood’s complaint?  Your comment would indicate that you did not. 😂

Media outlets must be  having a meltdown reporting on “spelling errors.”  Typos can be fixed, but  fraud CAN’T be fixed! These people got caught and God willing, they’ll pay for lying to the American people!

I just ❤️i it when the evidence starts to pile up. 

Those who laugh last,  laugh best.

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

That part of the hearing was EPIC! there was audible fknn gasps among senators.  There is no escaping this.  The dems will be prosecuted for this.  Trump set the stage in his first term.  In his second term... its GO time.

Where did you receive your law degree? You are a genius. 👍

Ignore the ones on here that are to lazy to educate themselves. 

1 hour ago, Just Because said:

Where did you receive your law degree? You are a genius. 👍

Ignore the ones on here that are to lazy to educate themselves. 

🤣 I definitely don’t have a law degree.  Just reading court lingo from a 3 hour senate hearing.  They really broke it down.  It’s crazy what you learn when you forego the fake news limit to information that’s out there.

2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

🤣 I definitely don’t have a law degree.  Just reading court lingo from a 3 hour senate hearing.  They really broke it down.  It’s crazy what you learn when you forego the fake news limit to information that’s out there.

I was teasing you. ;) 

Check this out incase you haven’t  had a chance to read Sidney Powell lawsuit yet.   Great read! 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sidney-powell-suit-makes-30-allegations-in-bid-to-invalidate-georgia-election-results_3595129.html

You just need to give them your email address.  

Mexico’s President still refuses to recognize Joe Biden’s  win. 

Good man. Smart man. 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/mexicos-president-still-refuses-to-recognize-biden-win/

Interesting that the main mainstream media has used every opportunity to smear President Trump as an ‘anti-Mexican” figure since he’s announced candidacy five years ago. 🤔

Gotta love the media. 

Thank you Mexico. I also refuse to recognize a corrupt take over of my country.

God bless America! 🇺🇸

Archived