Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

2 hours ago, pmill8324 said:

You’re joking right? Worried about violent, deranged right wingers? Hahahah you do know that the far left are behind the riots and destruction. I’m not going to argue with you sheeple, we all know that goes in one ear and out the other. Still hasn’t been officially declared the president elect. It’s fact, not fiction like the title of this post. 

Joe Biden IS NOT the president-elect yet. There are court challenges happening that could conceivably overturn the election results and in that case, he would never be President. Is it likely that those court challenges will succeed? Given the information we’ve seen publicly so far, not, Could there be more information they are holding back? Could there be a surprise ruling? Given all the legitimate questions and concerns people have about this election, is it good to have these concerns reviewed by judges? Absolutely. Let the process play out and if Trump loses his court cases, congratulate away, like anything that petty matters in the long term anyway.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pmill8324 said:

You’re joking right? Worried about violent, deranged right wingers? Hahahah you do know that the far left are behind the riots and destruction. I’m not going to argue with you sheeple, we all know that goes in one ear and out the other. Still hasn’t been officially declared the president elect. It’s fact, not fiction like the title of this post. 

No,I'm not joking,sweetie. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Lmao at "sheeple".  Woah bro you're so woke wow:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
 You don't want to argue but you wanna reply to my post and call me a sheeple though?:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

He has been declared president elect by literally every outlet,foregin leaders ,ect.
The math has also declared him president elect.
Reality has declared Joe the president elect. 
The people of America have voted and they voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Joe.

Sorry you can't read, do math, understand democracy or live in an alternate reality. Sounds like a personal problem, though.
Move on now, with your 17 posts.

Dominion is the smoking gun.  This computer program was responsible for switching 40,000 votes from Trump to Biden.  It since has been corrected and removed from Biden and given back to Trump.  Trump is now within 1% of Biden in Pennsylvania. The glitch has been discovered in voting machines around the country. Affidavits are being filed in court and hundreds whistle blowers around the country are set to testify. Postal workers are speaking out and being told they were told to backdate ballots to the 3rd on the 4th.  And then the worker was intimidated on tape because he was wearing a wire.  The whole 2 hour audio of intimidation was uploaded to YouTube yesterday by project veritas.  That’s why they made youtube glitch out all day yesterday, just like Justin does to this site to clog the flow of information.

[EDIT] Much bigger than I expected.

lwzgGLm.jpg

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Dominion is the smoking gun.  This computer program was responsible for switching 40,000 votes from Trump to Biden.  It since has been corrected and removed from Biden and given back to Trump.  Trump is now within 1% of Biden in Pennsylvania. The glitch has been discovered in voting machines around the country. Affidavits are being filed in court and hundreds whistle blowers around the country are set to testify. Postal workers are speaking out and being told they were told to backdate ballots to the 3rd on the 4th.  And then the worker was intimidated on tape because he was wearing a wire.  The whole 2 hour audio of intimidation was uploaded to YouTube yesterday by project veritas.  That’s why they made youtube glitch out all day yesterday, just like Justin does to this site to clog the flow of information.

lwzgGLm.jpg

https://api.parler.com/l/Z1XzV

Wow! This is astonishing!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

lwzgGLm.jpg

LMAO :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: it even says "This claim about election fraud is disputed". No evidence, beside far right fake news sites like Breitbart nobody is reporting anything. And then you post this disputed orange clown tweet, I guess you bots missed the latest update, you're glitching left and right glitch GIF

@Turogue since Jordan disabled my ability to quote on mobile, I’ll just say, do you really believe Twitter fact checkers, after they were responsible for censoring the NY Post and the White House press secretary for reporting on Bidens emails which twitter called fake, but were forensically verified?  They’re controlling the narrative and propping up fake news media claims of a Biden win. Biden didn’t win jack ****.  Democrats cheating with multiple widespread strategies.  It’s all going to court and is being uncovered everyday through process of discovery.  The news will not report it. You have to follow conservative sites like Breitbart, which isn’t perfect but they sure as hell are doing a better job reporting the actual events unfolding than CNN is.  CNN and the like are just trying to find a spin so you brush off what’s really going on, like you’ve Been doing.  And Project Veritas would get sued if they lied, and they have never lost a lawsuit yet.  But CNN came out and LIED and said the whistleblower st the post office recanted his story, which he NEVER did.  His bosses are on tape threatening and intimidating him.  The raw 2 hour audio is on YouTube.  And CNN says it doesn’t exist because they don’t believe you are intelligent enough to verify on your own.

@Urbanney and John Legend is the ***iest man alive according to people magazine.  You people are pathetic when it comes to discernment.  What you want to believe and what is true are two different things.  How can anyone call this the most secure election with all the video footage of literal crimes being committed to undermine the election being released everyday across the internet.

72SHsQi.mp4

14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Best Joe Biden GIFs | Gfycat

But lets be real Bidens won end of just britney spears GIF

Go read the constitution!!!!!! The media doesn’t get to  decide who wins  elections.  Biden has NOT been certified yet.  

If there is nothing to hide, if both sides want to ensure a fair election, why are the democrats, and their propaganda hacks not showing good faith? Joe Biden should WELCOME all recounts, and legal challenges. If he won, even after all the legal recourse is exhausted, it would legitimize his presidency IF he is elected. 

5 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Go read the constitution!!!!!! The media doesn’t get to  decide who wins  elections.  Biden has NOT been certified yet.  

If there is nothing to hide, if both sides want to ensure a fair election, why are the democrats, and their propaganda hacks not showing good faith? Joe Biden should WELCOME all recounts, and legal challenges. If he won, even after all the legal recourse is exhausted, it would legitimize his presidency IF he is elected. 

I'm not American, so I'll pass up reading the constitution at the moment anyway.

Biden may not of been certified yet, but he has won. 

The longer Trump and his fans play this charade of trying to overturn the election, the more it just looks embarrassing.

AND besides everything else, wasn't the election Trump won originally one that had "outside" help to get him in? And when the Democrats were asking the same questions in 2016, Trump supporters claimed them as "sore-losers"

Make That Make Sense GIF - MakeThatMakeSense - Discover & Share GIFs

8 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I'm not American, so I'll pass up reading the constitution at the moment anyway.

Biden may not of been certified yet, but he has won. 

The longer Trump and his fans play this charade of trying to overturn the election, the more it just looks embarrassing.

AND besides everything else, wasn't the election Trump won originally one that had "outside" help to get him in? And when the Democrats were asking the same questions in 2016, Trump supporters claimed them as "sore-losers"

Make That Make Sense GIF - MakeThatMakeSense - Discover & Share GIFs

Contrary to the media, no (zero) states have certified elections yet. Mr. Biden is presumed to have won but until the elections are certified it’s still a presumption! 

27 minutes ago, Just Because said:

cc9

Archived