Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2020 at 12:40 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl, the only person who actually cares about your post is you quoting yourself zoomed in .gif. You need to let this freaking thread die and take your meltdown over Trump not winning out of a pop culture forum to the freaking streets :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

73 Million plus American care so I’m not sure what you are talking about. 😂

The short time that has past is not unreasonable for preparing for a case that as Sydney herself describes is of Biblical Proportion. This is layered with corruption on many levels. The evidence has not been fully presented to the courts or the American people yet. It is still being complied. This is larger than Trump. Larger than any one political party. The media doesn’t have the information, the lawyers do and the evidence has been overwhelming and is still coming to light. Just like any case that is tried, the lawyers do not just hand over the information to the media. The proper place for this case to be heard is in the US Supreme Court. Regardless who is found to be the winner, fraudulent activity should not and can not continue for us to truly have a constitutional democracy. Even one case is one case too many. Every legal vote counts and every fraudulent vote cast cancels someone’s constitutional right to have their voice heard.

We must secure FREE and FAIR elections!

https://api.parler.com/l/9uyAn

God bless America! 🇺🇸

19 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Seeing as how the media cant announce who won...and only the electoral votes can...and they havent cast their votes yet...this thread is misleading and fake news 

Thank you!!! You are correct. Joe Biden is NOT  the President Elect. There are court challenges happening that could conceivably overturn the election results and in that case, he would never be President. Let the process play out,  we have a law… the Electoral College doesn't meet until  a few weeks so let legal process play out.  

On 11/17/2020 at 8:36 PM, 2K16NEY said:

I love my country as well which is why I’m horrified about what’s taking place. A huge disregard for fact and science and the spreading of misinformation and lies. A president who has failed to handle the pandemic and still is doing absolutely nothing about it. Pitiful.

You are supporting a leader no matter what he says or does. Your passion is blind and dangerous. He is a threat to our country, democracy and our survival tbh 

I respectfully disagree. 

6 hours ago, Just Because said:

The short time that has past is not unreasonable for preparing for a case that as Sydney herself describes is of Biblical Proportion. This is layered with corruption on many levels. The evidence has not been fully presented to the courts or the American people yet. It is still being complied. This is larger than Trump. Larger than any one political party. The media doesn’t have the information, the lawyers do and the evidence has been overwhelming and is still coming to light. Just like any case that is tried, the lawyers do not just hand over the information to the media. The proper place for this case to be heard is in the US Supreme Court. Regardless who is found to be the winner, fraudulent activity should not and can not continue for us to truly have a constitutional democracy. Even one case is one case too many. Every legal vote counts and every fraudulent vote cast cancels someone’s constitutional right to have their voice heard.

We must secure FREE and FAIR elections!

https://api.parler.com/l/9uyAn

God bless America! 🇺🇸

Oh my god you all are brainwashed idiots HE LOST. HE FREAKING LOST, GET OVER IT!!! 

"Joe Biden is a creep" 

*Supports Trump* who is being investigated for r*** on MULTIPLE accounts. He has stated that he would **** his own daughter. Puts kids in cages. He created a MAJOR civil unrest in our country, put a bad taste in against our allies.

Tell me again, where is your support? Where is the merit for your arguments other than "Trump said so"? He lost, you lost. . . you all are being poor sports. He lost 3 times in Georgia alone ( each recount). 

Tell me who the sheep are again? Who's the snowflake now?

30 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

As Joe Biden said “I got hairy legs..... that turn.... that that that turn.... blonde in the sun.  He knows about roaches and kids jumping in his lap and rubbing his leg down 

You do realize that Trump has a big track record for r*** and child molestation charges right? You're either not doing your own research or you swapping the narrative so it fits your side. Either way you're dumb or you're dumb, and you still lost. Fair and square. 

Archived