Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

Again.  . .complete NUT job. Trump lost BOTH times. Oh my god you're right, he is the almighty. 

"Helter Skelter". 

"MAGA 2020"

"I'm ********"

How can you explain the high amount of house republicans being voted in?

Can the media or anyone else explain why the counting stopped in predominantly RED states late at night? Why it just stalled??? I have NEVER seen that before. What was the cause? 

Why did Open Society (Soros Foundation) travel down to Venezuela with Carter Foundation to study the way their dictator stole several elections using the same machines??

Let the process play out, we have a law… the Electoral College doesn't meet until Dec 14  so let this play out. Remember, the Democrats spent four years on the Russian hoax. It seems to me that President Trump
can spend a few weeks on getting to the bottom of this election where so many Americans have concerns about what took place and what happened.

It’s good to know that the media's level of investigative curiosity remains at the level we've all come to know and expect! Five  steps behind mediocrity.

Math will prevail!!

God bless America 🇺🇸

In 2016 it was Trump claiming 3-5 million illegal citizens voted, to explain his popular vote loss. He even started a panel in his administration that eventually had to shut down because they found no evidence at all to support this claim.

Not to mention in 2012 he called the election a sham then too.

Now in 2020 it's millions of fraudulent mail in votes. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The truth is that Trump personally told his supporters NOT to vote by mail. The GOP was also instrumental in blocking all of these mail in ballots from being counted before election day. Ergo, the ballots came in late and skewed heavily Democratic.

What isn't shocking is that Trump didn't accept the results of the election. What is embarrassing for our country is that tens of millions of people actually believe this clown. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

@Intheblue

Sidney Powell isn’t a conspiracy theorist, she’s an award winning lawyer with an impeccable reputation.

Saying Biden is the most voted for Presidential Candidate in history is a conspiracy theory. He only won 16% of counties and severely underperformed in counties where Obama won easily.  His lead was in conveniently necessary swing states and that’s where you see crazy anomalies like more votes than the population in the county, dead people voting, and bins of new votes that have no down ballot voting, no creases or post mark, and 100,000 votes with not 1 for trump. 

but what am I explaining this to liberals for.  You already know this was stolen and you just don’t care because you have no values.  As long as you think your guy gets to assume control you’re going to keep gaslighting and pretend like you don’t see the obvious fraud. 

the 100s of cases can either win or lose, but eventually it’s going to the Supreme Court, and all of trumps picks that the liberals verbally assaulted and dragged through the mud, they get to Joe decide their fate.

21 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Intheblue

Sidney Powell isn’t a conspiracy theorist, she’s an award winning lawyer with an impeccable reputation.

Saying Biden is the most voted for Presidential Candidate in history is a conspiracy theory. He only won 16% of counties and severely underperformed in counties where Obama won easily.  His lead was in conveniently necessary swing states and that’s where you see crazy anomalies like more votes than the population in the county, dead people voting, and bins of new votes that have no down ballot voting, no creases or post mark, and 100,000 votes with not 1 for trump. 

but what am I explaining this to liberals for.  You already know this was stolen and you just don’t care because you have no values.  As long as you think your guy gets to assume control you’re going to keep gaslighting and pretend like you don’t see the obvious fraud. 

the 100s of cases can either win or lose, but eventually it’s going to the Supreme Court, and all of trumps picks that the liberals verbally assaulted and dragged through the mud, they get to Joe decide their fate.

How on earth can the media accuse Trump of making false stolen election claims? There’s is “MOUNTAINS “of evidence that’s getting bigger everyday! Are they really that stupid?😂

NEVER concede Trump!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Just Because said:

How on earth can the media accuse Trump of making false stolen election claims? There’s is “MOUNTAINS “of evidence that’s getting bigger everyday! Are they really that stupid?😂

NEVER concede Trump!!!!!

Are you THAT stupid? There has LITERALLY been NOOOOO evidence. ZIP, NADA. You guys are INSANE. 

32 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Intheblue

Do you know what a conspiracy theory is? The conspiracy theory is that there was fraud. The only fraudulent thing going on is Trump running to each state and begging them to change their minds. Do you know how stupid that sounds? You all are culty as **** and you have the IQ of a squirrel. 

Where are you resources? VALID resources that demonstrate fraud???? No, just because it comes out of Trumps mouth, that doesn't mean it's fact. Do you not realize how crazy and stupid you look? Read over what you're writing. If that doesn't sound crazy to you, maybe you should put the pipe down Amy Winehouse. 

43 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Intheblue

Then why did Rudy and Trumps lawyers distance themselves from her .. also why don’t they call out fraud in court instead of press conferences . Lol so funny 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team.amp

at this point this is funny cause ya’ll be spiraling and can’t get on the same page .. how many days till inauguration . Tick tock 

I’m just here for the laugh, just because is trying to make this topic .. the new “Britney gram receives anonymous voicemail”

19 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Then why did Rudy and Trumps lawyers distance themselves from her .. also why don’t they call out fraud in court instead of press conferences . Lol so funny 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team.amp

at this point this is funny cause ya’ll be spiraling and can’t get on the same page .. how many days till inauguration . Tick tock 

I’m just here for the laugh, just because is trying to make this topic .. the new “Britney gram receives anonymous voicemail”

Let Sidney Powell do her job. If she has the goods great!  If she doesn’t have the goods it’s her reputation on the line. I’m more interested in the prize. 

30 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

Are you THAT stupid? There has LITERALLY been NOOOOO evidence. ZIP, NADA. You guys are INSANE. 

Do you know what a conspiracy theory is? The conspiracy theory is that there was fraud. The only fraudulent thing going on is Trump running to each state and begging them to change their minds. Do you know how stupid that sounds? You all are culty as **** and you have the IQ of a squirrel. 

Where are you resources? VALID resources that demonstrate fraud???? No, just because it comes out of Trumps mouth, that doesn't mean it's fact. Do you not realize how crazy and stupid you look? Read over what you're writing. If that doesn't sound crazy to you, maybe you should put the pipe down Amy Winehouse. 

The corporate media industry does not represent the American people, and does nothing positive for US citizens. Their job is to control the American people through propaganda. 

31 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

Hang tight! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

20 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

You're right, it is over. But y'all could always ignore the thread too lmao :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

“ Fear thou not for  I am with thee, be not dismayed,  for I am thy God.  I will strengthen thee, yea I will help thee, yea,  I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

- Isaiah 41:10

Trust truth

Trust President Trump

Trust God

God bless America 🇺🇸❤️

35 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

What a joke, there's no point in arguing with you. It's like walking into a psych ward and trying to prove your point to the patients. You literally would eat poop from Trump's butt and call it gold. Y'all are pathetic. 

I’m not here to argue.  I am only here  to speak TRUTH. 

Peace 

43 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Jordan Miller

@Urbaney

@PokemonSpears

It's getting basically ridiculous at this point. 

It's over. Most of us have moved on. 

PERIOD! Like heres the thing Trump supporters cant handle and it is, we all have moved on. Ask any logical person who the new president-elect and they will say "Joe Biden". Not "eVeN tHouGh jOe wOn, iT wAs aCtuAllY a vOtEr fRaUd sO teChnicAllY tRuMp wOn UWU" :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

39 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

You're right, it is over. But y'all could always ignore the thread too lmao :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Yeah but, the discussion is over. Literally everyone has moved on. But this freaking thread is getting bumped everyday in the week, like...we get it, youre having a breakdown over your Trump not winning, but get over it lmbo. 

37 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

PERIOD! Like heres the thing Trump supporters cant handle and it is, we all have moved on. Ask any logical person who the new president-elect and they will say "Joe Biden". Not "eVeN tHouGh jOe wOn, iT wAs aCtuAllY a vOtEr fRaUd sO teChnicAllY tRuMp wOn UWU" :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Yeah but, the discussion is over. Literally everyone has moved on. But this freaking thread is getting bumped everyday in the week, like...we get it, youre having a breakdown over your Trump not winning, but get over it lmbo. 

It’s not over. Why have a political section if you are only going to hear one  side?    We have 3 political parties in America. The Left. The Right. Then there is the Truth.  Don’t you want to know  if your vote was counted? 
The votes have NOT been certified.  There  are legal battles  still going regardless of what the media  is saying....
If you don’t  believe me , do your research! 
Regardless of your political beliefs... Americans deserve honest and fair elections. 
Let the process play out.  

Peace 

13 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The exact opposite is true.  They accused Trump of everything they were guilty of to muddy the waters.  Biden had the shady deals with the Ukraine, not Trump.  If anybody is going to jail is joe.  Sidney Powell, a top lawyer who won awards in 2015, put her whole reputation on the line to say that this fraud can be tracked all the way up to Obama and friends. It's so obvious.  A mathematician signed an affidavit legally stating on record that the biden ballot counts are statistically impossible.  It's over for biden.  THis is a federal offense, and if they can track him through business deals or money movement between smartmatic and their corrupt software dominion, that was used to cheat maduro into Venezuela, (its a canadian company run out of Germany with Venezuela ties used in all the contested states to count ballots digitally and it can easily be hacked),  If any dem is attached to the signing off on this software to count American votes, they're done. 

Just incase the media isn’t reporting the story....

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/michigan-lawmakers-hold-hearing-election-irregularities-court-speeds

🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, Just Because said:
5 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Trump scores two wins as Michigan legislature, federal appeals court to election news. 

Check out: Just the News for full story. 

Archived