Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Trump is a loser hun! And he’s facing prison time! Take as much time as you want with that information! It will get easier with time I’m sure!

The exact opposite is true.  They accused Trump of everything they were guilty of to muddy the waters.  Biden had the shady deals with the Ukraine, not Trump.  If anybody is going to jail is joe.  Sidney Powell, a top lawyer who won awards in 2015, put her whole reputation on the line to say that this fraud can be tracked all the way up to Obama and friends. It's so obvious.  A mathematician signed an affidavit legally stating on record that the biden ballot counts are statistically impossible.  It's over for biden.  THis is a federal offense, and if they can track him through business deals or money movement between smartmatic and their corrupt software dominion, that was used to cheat maduro into Venezuela, (its a canadian company run out of Germany with Venezuela ties used in all the contested states to count ballots digitally and it can easily be hacked),  If any dem is attached to the signing off on this software to count American votes, they're done. 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The exact opposite is true.  They accused Trump of everything they were guilty of to muddy the waters.  Biden had the shady deals with the Ukraine, not Trump.  If anybody is going to jail is joe.  Sidney Powell, a top lawyer who won awards in 2015, put her whole reputation on the line to say that this fraud can be tracked all the way up to Obama and friends. It's so obvious.  A mathematician signed an affidavit legally stating on record that the biden ballot counts are statistically impossible.  It's over for biden.  THis is a federal offense, and if they can track him through business deals or money movement between smartmatic and their corrupt software dominion, that was used to cheat maduro into Venezuela, (its a canadian company run out of Germany with Venezuela ties used in all the contested states to count ballots digitally and it can easily be hacked),  If any dem is attached to the signing off on this software to count American votes, they're done. 

https://gnews.org/577635

By the way, how crazy that:

-The polls were so wrong.
-Biden only won 16% of all counties in the USA, but had the highest record breaking voter turnout of any candidate even bypassing Obama's historic election.
-Trump was ahead by 100,000 votes at 9PM on nov 3rd, with 70% of the ballots counted with Trump as the projected winner in Pennsylvania when they halted counting.
-The recount resumed at 4 in the morning with a bin of 100,000 votes all for biden, not one vote for trump or a third party.  This is pattern of voter fraud.
-Biden overperformed in all of the projected trump easy win states, but biden underperformed in all democratic states.  Think about why.
-dead people voted, more people voted than are elligible to vote.
-testimony from pollworkers, postal workers, watchdog groups, voters who showed up to vote and were told they already voted, funny business moving ballot counting  to the back of the room away from the republican watchers. 
-videos of them counting ballots in the basement
-proof that they were calling up democrats only to fix their messed up ballots, but didnt reach out to republicans.  and that's illegal to do before nov3.
-voter suppression in republican districts
-people not asking for ID ( I was not asked for ID probably because im hispanic and look like i could be an illegal voting)
-Dominion was caught switching over 7000 Trump votes to Biden.  This was corrected.  but there are tons of anomolies like this.

There's so much more minutia that cant be explained with anything other than cheating.  Come on.  Wake up. 

9 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Keep spreading the word. America needs you. The world need you.  

Thank you for your bravery!  😇

God bless 🙏

2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

-Biden only won 16% of all counties in the USA, but had the highest record breaking voter turnout of any candidate even bypassing Obama's historic election.
-Trump was ahead by 100,000 votes at 9PM on nov 3rd, with 70% of the ballots counted with Trump as the projected winner in Pennsylvania when they halted counting.
-The recount resumed at 4 in the morning with a bin of 100,000 votes all for biden, not one vote for trump or a third party.  This is pattern of voter fraud.
-Biden overperformed in all of the projected trump easy win states, but biden underperformed in all democratic states.  Think about why.
-testimony from pollworkers, postal workers, watchdog groups, voters who showed up to vote and were told they already voted, funny business moving ballot counting  to the back of the room away from the republican watchers. 
-proof that they were calling up democrats only to fix their messed up ballots, but didnt reach out to republicans.  and that's illegal to do before nov3.
-people not asking for ID ( I was not asked for ID probably because im hispanic and look like i could be an illegal voting)
-Dominion was caught switching over 7000 Trump votes to Biden.  This was corrected.  but there are tons of anomolies like this.

There's so much more minutia that cant be explained with anything other than cheating.  Come on.  Wake up. 

5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Years from now, the Historians will write a story about the great Patriot Rise of 2020. The truth shall come out, because it always does in the end. They will say that a fierce battle was fought without the firing of a single gun. How average Americans like you and I stood up to the establishment, and how we eventually prevailed. 🇺🇸 Yes, they shall write the story..., and every single one of us shall shout from the mountaintops, down through the valleys and out to the seas. It will be a great story..., our story! Stay strong my fellow American Patriots. 🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Just Because said:

Years from now, the Historians will write a story about the great Patriot Rise of 2020. The truth shall come out, because it always does in the end. They will say that a fierce battle was fought without the firing of a single gun. How average Americans like you and I stood up to the establishment, and how we eventually prevailed. 🇺🇸 Yes, they shall write the story..., and every single one of us shall shout from the mountaintops, down through the valleys and out to the seas. It will be a great story..., our story! Stay strong my fellow American Patriots. 🇺🇸

https://gnews.org/577635

8 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

They sound like they're following a cult. They blindly follow him and everything he says without looking up facts and checking resources. "Biden cheated" - with absolutely no merit. He never cared for the American public, he was rich boy who already had everything and he just wanted to add to his trophy collection.  For crying out loud, he's focusing on keeping that MRS.USA title over doing his job and stimulating the economy (which desperately needs it). What a joke.

"History will show that President Trump had the greatest, most effective response to a pandemic in world.hidtory" 

He was warned literally back in December of 2019. . .he refused to act and called it a hoax until mid March 2020. The US was supposed to be the prime leader or example on how to handle a pandemic. He screwed it up. If he listened to the whistleblowers and handled it when he should have, we would be like Australia or New Zealand. 

I respectfully disagree. I saw a President who did not want incite panic, who wanted us to remain calm and quickly and significantly limited entry into our country and shut down our economy at a time that was very detrimental to his re-election efforts. He then instructed his team to find ways to expedite healthcare by allowing MAJOR expansion of telehealth which will hopefully remain long after this  virus is long gone. 

History will show President Trump had most successful Presidency ever and this will be one of his greatest accomplishments! Along with winning 2020 election after proving massive voter fraud!

1 hour ago, Just Because said:

I respectfully disagree. I saw a President who did not want incite panic, who wanted us to remain calm and quickly and significantly limited entry into our country and shut down our economy at a time that was very detrimental to his re-election efforts. He then instructed his team to find ways to expedite healthcare by allowing MAJOR expansion of telehealth which will hopefully remain long after this  virus is long gone. 

History will show President Trump had most successful Presidency ever and this will be one of his greatest accomplishments! Along with winning 2020 election after proving massive voter fraud!

This the same man who called the virus a Democrat ''Hoax'' back in February? 

The same one who suggested injecting disinfectant into your body to fight the virus? 

tenor.gif

it's kinda embarrassing to be honest and i'm not trying to be shady at all, i am just simple stating facts 

6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Trump lost :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: because more than half of America still have a brain thank god :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

4 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

This the same man who called the virus a Democrat ''Hoax'' back in February? 

The same one who suggested injecting disinfectant into your body to fight the virus? 

tenor.gif

it's kinda embarrassing to be honest and i'm not trying to be shady at all, i am just simple stating facts 

Vaccines represent the end of the pandemic expansion and it represents a huge accomplishment for the Trump administration. Thank you President Trump! 

14 hours ago, Just Because said:

The Democrats and Media can try all day long to gaslight the people but Joe Biden did not win the election. Not even close. They know it, too.

73  Million + Americans voted LEGALLY  for President Trump.  
He will NEVER concede.  

MAGA 2020 🇺🇸

Again.  . .complete NUT job. Trump lost BOTH times. Oh my god you're right, he is the almighty. 

"Helter Skelter". 

"MAGA 2020"

"I'm ********"

Archived