Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

14 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Idk... I don't buy it. She did this exact same message when she was in the mental health facility. But yet we had no idea. 

It looks forced. She's talking way too fast like she wants to get it overwith. And this time there's a white background so who knows where she really is. 

Not buying it until she makes a statement. 

I was thinking it was different this time but then I saw her account also posted one of those outdoor pics for the 800th time 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I was thinking it was different this time but then I saw her account also posted one of those outdoor pics for the 800th time 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

Did Juno Lou like this video?

‘Happiest I’ve ever been’

...aka... not being forced to record/perform. I’m all kinds of happy for her. And all kinds of sad for me, at the same time ha :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

But I do think this is quite genuine. Pitch of her voice alone is enough for me to know it’s coming from within. Well in my opinion anyway. 

• Love 5

I think she tries to think optimistically at all times. She could have not the best circumstances but still be positive. That being said I think it’s interesting that her hair is done and eye makeup not as strong. Either she just recorded on a good hair day or she did it purposefully for the video. 

• Love 5

Her voice sounds like her again. She seems a little tired. I think she is happy bc shes not performing and just living her life. 

Idk why follow it up by the weird picture after. I just think she is super insecure at this point and she thinks her post look good for how she sees herself . We all do it but I guess bc shes a celebrity she is scrutinized in a different way and I think that's why she wants out of the lime light. She is very insecure and actually cares what people say about her she always has. 

I think she has some mental health problems but I do think she is working on them and taking care of herself. 

• Like 1

She seems convincing. And she looks great. And I know the last thing she wants is for us to continue analyzing everything about her life. But how can this be true? She never sees her kids, I think we all feel it’s safe to assume that she does not have a choice or a say when it comes to marriage or a baby… I just don’t get it. But maybe this is less about the actual words and more about optimism for the future based on the way “things“ have been going in court. 

• Like 2