Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

I wish she’d just have done with it and acknowledge the elephant in the room. Say you know what, legally my life of pretty messed up but I’m trying to get that sorted. Personally I’m happy in my mansion with my boyfriend, but I wish I saw my kids more. Full stop. Period. No further comment needed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t buy it how could she be the happiest ever? She doesn’t see her kids that much, she’s currently fighting her father in court and doesn’t want him as her conservator! Britney can’t be that happy on lockdown in a pandemic hardly seeing her kids and her father requesting to hire lawyers to fight her with her money! I don’t believe the Instagram post at all! 

Maybe she knows she is not alone anymore, has a whole army behind her. And that she will be successful very soon to get her life back. She sees a light at the end of the tunnel.

Or her team brought her to do the video to calm the fans who constantly asking where is Brit, is she alive, etc.

• Love 3

Handlers: -Britney make a short video to insta and say you’re fine, just to calm the ****!n people down. They get on our nerves. And then you’ll see your boys one more time per month.

And believe me Britney will do it as genuine as she can for the better conditions. But I personally don’t buy it. Must be another agreement behind the scenes and that’s why she seems more genuine. But something is still off. My two cents on it.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I think she must have time with her kids that we don’t know about. She keeps that time  private. I just don’t think she broadcasts it. But there’s no way she doesn’t see them at all. She loves them so much & mean so much to her she can’t do without them for this long. Especially to say she’s so happy.  I just don’t think it’s possible. 

• Love 2