Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

13 hours ago, Swizzers said:

Idk... I don't buy it. She did this exact same message when she was in the mental health facility. But yet we had no idea. 

It looks forced. She's talking way too fast like she wants to get it overwith. And this time there's a white background so who knows where she really is. 

Not buying it until she makes a statement. 

I actually agree and am surprised many seem to buy it.

It looks as if she studied the words to ramble them off in a super short video. With all the FreeBritney drama and team B having some downs in the cship hearing, this might be just to feel us and to ease us, making us think she's fine.

Remember, she is still trying to get her freedom back and her team will do EVERYTHING they can to manipulate us. So be on guard I'd say.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

More likely some of them want to buy... Everybody's tired of the drama, "Brit" didn't post for so long... 

It's not only about the video.

Some fans really want to believe the changing picture on her social media was Britney idea to let things more personal. I mean... Sure Jan GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Oxic said:

Britney: literally says she's fine and not held by her will

Some "fans" and her ig comments: mm i don't buy it. SHE WAS FORCED!!!!!

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney also said she was fine when she recorded that video of her saying the exact same thing. And she was IN the mental health facility when she recorded it. So the question is, is she really fine? Or is she being forced to make this statement like in the old video? 

• Love 4

I'm more intrigued by her new IG avi, where was that photo taken?!

Her eyes still seem a bit....off to me.

I really do genuinely want her to be okay but I'm also not gonna force myself to believe she is.

She seems a lot better than she was at the beginning of 2019, so I just hope that she continues to take time out and really heal herself and process everything she's been through.

12 hours ago, csarsalcdo said:

We are happy for her.

But body language at "happiest of my life" and breaking eye contact:

Breaking eye contact can indicate that something that has just been said that makes the person not want to sustain eye contact, this can also happen when the person thinks something that causes the same internal discomfort.

So this is the only part im not ok with. <3 Brit.

12 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I just saw a comment about that, I didn't even notice at first. I actually changed my opinion about this video, it's creepy just like the others.

Body language tells It all and it's hard to hide It.

So how to y’all explain the last part where the smile on her face reached her eyes? In other words, her eyes were smiling too.

Some of y’all  just reach and see what y’all want to. 

You all will never believe anything she posts. Ever. Even if you see that she’s the one posting it with your own eyes, the next thing will be “they forced her to do it!” like it is with everything else :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

You all will never believe anything she posts. Ever. Even if you see that she’s the one posting it with your own eyes, the next thing will be “they forced her to do it!” like it is with everything else :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Yep. That’s a huge number of the fans here. But now people will say you support team con and the conservatorship because you have that opinion. Some of them don’t understand balance and rational thought. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

So how to y’all explain the last part where the smile on her face reached her eyes? In other words, her eyes were smiling too.

Some of y’all  just reach and see what y’all want to. 

Why so bothered? Lol 

I do think it's forced, so what?

If you want to believe she's happy and that's a good video that's fine.

And the "see what y'all want to" could be the same for you. Desperately trying to see a happy Britney, so maybe we both see things the way we want. Smile reached her eyes... Lol

I said what I said. cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

• Like 2
8 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I think she must have time with her kids that we don’t know about. She keeps that time  private. I just don’t think she broadcasts it. But there’s no way she doesn’t see them at all. She loves them so much & mean so much to her she can’t do without them for this long. Especially to say she’s so happy.  I just don’t think it’s possible. 

She sees them, but its probably just a couple of days a month. 

In 2018 Kevin got the child support raise he wanted, then in late 2018 his lawyer went to court and since then she had the time with the boys reduced.

In 2019 (even before the incident with Preston) she was seeing them two days a week for like 7 hours each day. They already couldnt sleep there. She didnt have them on her bday, on thanksgiving, on Preston's bday and only had them for like 7 hours on Christmas bc it was the day they would go there anyway. It seemed like she was with them only 10% of their time. On her instagram, she still acted as if everything was fine and she was happy. Thats why I take everything from her instagram with a grain of salt until shes free. 

Some months ago on the day Jayden did her livestream he said he saw her a couple of days before but would only see her again in just a couple of weeks. It seemed like she was seeing them even less that she did in 2020.

Kevin got the raise he wanted in 2018 and since then shes seeing them less and less. He doesnt need Jamie anymore to do arrangements with him so he can get more money If Britney has more time with the boys. We all know its all about the money with Kevin. She got the boys out of Jamies hands, was praised by Kevins lawyer, yet couldnt even had the boys on her bday (that its on the same day on Kevins wifes bday) or all day on Christmas. Last year, Kevin was in NY on Prestons bday, yet the boy spent his bday at Kevins house with his stepmom. Do u see why I dont believe shes seeing them more? Bc Kevin didnt do anything to help her before when he could, even when she acted as a responsible parent like his own lawyer said. This year on Jaydens bday, he was with Kevin too.

Sadly I think Britney had to get used to not having them anymore. Shes probably sad Inside but tries to distract herself with music, dancing and Sam, bc its whats left for her anyway. I think Britney tries to numb herself a lot bc she has to, she tries to stay positive but I dont believe shes the happiest shes ever been at all. Maybe she tries to believe in that so she can get thru this ****, but besides Sam (that fake or not, must distract her a lot from all the **** happening in her life), whats left for her? She wants Jamie out of her face, she barely sees her kids, she barely sees her "family". She isnt even allowed to have more kids and we all know she wants more kids since 2008! She has what, 1 friend? She cant go out and do whatever she wants to. Shes always with someone, she doesnt even have her space! 

2021:

- Britney gains her freedom for the first time in 14 years. 

- Britney thanks fans for their help by recording a new album, releasing it and promoting the fek out of it. 

- Album goes #1 and stays there for 3 weeks. 

- Britney cures Coronavirus. 

- Britney wins another Grammy. 

- Britney announces her next tour "The Freedom Tour." Primeney level dancing and costumes and even some live vocals.

- Britney releases her tell-all autobiography and James Spears takes appropriate action against himself when the media uncovers what he put Britney through. 

All is good with the world again. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

It looks as if she studied the words to ramble them off in a super short video. With all the FreeBritney drama and team B having some downs in the cship hearing, this might be just to feel us and to ease us, making us think she's fine.

Remember, she is still trying to get her freedom back and her team will do EVERYTHING they can to manipulate us. So be on guard I'd say.

True! But, someone here wrote that Brit maybe saw her kids and that is why she is happy. If this is true, I think her team starts to get her again.Like: "See. We get you your babies. Everything is fine."But is it´s like that, I hope Brit doesn't fall or it or it will never-ending.They try now to play every card.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

I guess y'all think that as long as she is in the conservatorship, she can never be happy. As if there is not an ebb and flow of feelings and thoughts regardless of life's circumstances. 

She is finally starting to make progress in this thing. Why the hell would she be unhappy about that? The ones making up and buying conspiracy theories are the ones who have made #FreeBritney a joke to the world. A sincere movement with a legitimate concern tarnished by the irrational ones. 

If she posted a letter like she did in '04-06/07, y'all will find an issue with that. Every single thing this woman does, all y'all say is "I don't believe it." And find bogus, outdated body language research to back it up.

I just want Britney to find sincere freedom and remain true to herself and be full of joy. Hopefully that comes with some changes and ultimately an end to the conservatorship. I think she's going about it the smart way, from what I know.

I feel like these type of videos can weaken her case. Her case is finally getting proper coverage, the cship is finally under scrutiny, celebs are even speaking up against it... All thanks to media coverage and pressure. I’m not sure sending out the message that everything is better than ever is very smart. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 1