Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

Just now, Swizzers said:

Idk... I don't buy it. She did this exact same message when she was in the mental health facility. But yet we had no idea. 

It looks forced. She's talking way too fast like she wants to get it overwith. And this time there's a white background so who knows where she really is. 

Not buying it until she makes a statement. 

I don't think she can say anything about the conservatorship directly. Besides, she seems fine. She took a two week social media hiatus and is doing great! Let's focus on that for now :)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Idk... I don't buy it. She did this exact same message when she was in the mental health facility. But yet we had no idea. 

It looks forced. She's talking way too fast like she wants to get it overwith. And this time there's a white background so who knows where she really is. 

Not buying it until she makes a statement. 

Yeah, she did exactly what basic psychology says people do when they lie. She was standing still and looked on her right when she said “shes the happiest shes been in her life” + her handler (britney the zone) agreed with this post. Im not saying I know how she feels, I wAnt her happy,just this was another “weird” video orhestrated by lou/her “manager”. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, bliss said:

hmm I don't believe this is the happiest she's ever been in her life (fighting your own father in court must be really sad) but I'm glad she's staying optimistic though, hopefully once she's free she can find true happiness 

the conservatorship probably feels like a lifetime to her and this is the last time she remembered a semblance of being happy because she sees a light at the end of the tunnel :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

she deserves the world and more :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1