Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

5 hours ago, Newrie said:

That could well happen after 12 years. Just as a victim of domestic violence could settle with less violence Because they have become so used to it that they have lost their confidence and became afraid of being on their own, independent. It happens to kidnapping victims as well. This is although not What she thought before or in the beginning, she wanted to be free.

Her true self. People who have become damaged by institutionalisation (it is very common) needs therapy to overcome it. You don’t know your best or your true capacity in her situation. 

I agree. Britney act like a victim of extreme abuse and she is so used to that reality that she can't see how bizarre everything really is.

Deep down maybe she wants her total freedom, but that feeling was suppressed, the fear took over. I don't see the for the Record Britney anymore, but maybe she's still there somewhere.

I definitely think she'll need intense therapy and I hope she gets all the help to face her traumas and start to heal.