Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

We are happy for her.

But body language at "happiest of my life" and breaking eye contact:

Breaking eye contact can indicate that something that has just been said that makes the person not want to sustain eye contact, this can also happen when the person thinks something that causes the same internal discomfort.

So this is the only part im not ok with. <3 Brit.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, csarsalcdo said:

We are happy for her.

Breaking eye contact can indicate that something that has just been said that makes the person not want to sustain eye contact, this can also happen when the person thinks something that causes the same internal discomfort.

I just saw a comment about that, I didn't even notice at first. I actually changed my opinion about this video, it's creepy just like the others.

Body language tells It all and it's hard to hide It.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I just saw a comment about that, I didn't even notice at first. I actually changed my opinion about this video, it's creepy just like the others.

Body language tells It all and it's hard to hide It.

Think about it, when ur talking and u dont agree with what you saying just to please o just to be ok in the moment u look aside plus she seems looking at somebody  for validation (we cant confirm bcause we only see whats on the frame. But yes her eyes say a lot.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I think she's being sincere. She looks great, she sounds great and I think the progress she's making legally likely is helping her mood. And, for her, I think not working like she had been has been largely freeing. She's never been able to truly take a break (even when she was younger, she'd get restless and go into the studio). 

It's so great to see her. And I'm excited about the profile pic changing from OIDIA. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

Britney: literally says she's fine and not held by her will

Some "fans" and her ig comments: mm i don't buy it. SHE WAS FORCED!!!!!

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

ok, I want to hear what is your 'explanation' on why jamie lyn spears has the same type of posts as britney? (3 photos in same post, just being different by the 'filter' but the pic is the same') if thats all britney posting?

• Love 1

This is so genuine to me even though it’s obviously self-scripted. I don’t think she’s talking generally but about how things are starting to look more positive with her Con case. She’s looking great too and I’m so happy for her. It warms my heart to know she’s feeling so good. Keep up the Positivity Britney!  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:   :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:   

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

ok, I want to hear what is your 'explanation' on why jamie lyn spears has the same type of posts as britney? (3 photos in same post, just being different by the 'filter' but the pic is the same') if thats all britney posting?

I don't know? I don't follow her lol :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

btw I just checked her instagram and I didn't see anything rare, whats your point?

So how do you guys analyze this in the context of the conservatorship and the crazy conspiracy theories going around the fan base? I'm not being shady, I'm asking an honest question. Britney just said, to the camera, that this is the happiest she has ever been. Can we please chill a bit and let her lawyers handle her business?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, csarsalcdo said:

We are happy for her.

Yall i cant. Breaking eye contact in the middle of a sentence is different than after finishing a sentence. Here it most probably signifies that she was thinking what to say next.

Apply it on yourself. When someone ask you a question and you start wondering your eye will shift left or right.

Spoiler

Left direction signifies you're actually thinking and right direction would mean you're making up a lie:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

Even this theory has proven to be false though:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Body language is very complicated and varies from person to person.:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Like 1