"Do you feel Overprotected by the ppl around you" awkward 2011 Swedish interview

Easy There

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow her people really cut the interview short just cause he asked about her freedom?

Proves that her team really are shady

I remember seeing this interview and even back then I thought it was super weird. There was many parodies about her team and even fans knew that her team is controlling everything she says. I'm surprised that #FREEBRITNEY didn't start sooner :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

36 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

This interview fascinates me. I always felt there was something the interviewer knew that we don’t, and he tried to make Britney act differently for a purpose. 

I think the question was asked because Britney faced minor backlash at that time in Sweden. She was booked to perform in Swedish "Idolerna" (idol) where she was meant to perform live alongside with the contestants, but they didn't even give microphones to the contestants and Britney lipsynced the whole song as usual and the contestant just jumped on the stage :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also none of the contestants got to meet Britney because of the super strict security which led to questions like these from media :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

6 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I think the question was asked because Britney faced minor backlash at that time in Sweden. She was booked to perform in Swedish "Idolerna" (idol) where she was meant to perform live alongside with the contestants, but they didn't even give microphones to the contestants and Britney lipsynced the whole song as usual and the contestant just jumped on the stage :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also none of the contestants got to meet Britney because of the super strict security which led to questions like these from media :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

Wow I had no idea about any of this. Puts things into perspective a little bit. Thanks so much for the info and video, I never heard about this.

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Very interesting and it definitely sheds light on the situation.

Also I know she was working and surrounded by her team, but the 6 is only legal in California. Some have said Britney feels more liberated when she’s overseas (or across state lines) for this very reason. Maybe that also contributed to the answer?

• Super Mods

It's typical because journalism in Scandinavian countries is extremely free and uncensored; the Swedes see journalism as one of the main pillars of democracy. You censor journalists, and you can watch democracy fall into the hands of absolutists. As highly democratic societies, they would never allow this, hence why this journalist still asked the question even though team Satan warned him not to. Swedish journalists simply cannot be frightened into censorship, the end. Do they think this is ******* USA where each channel and newspapers belongs to a political party? Get the **** out of Europe with that BS :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

this is so uncomfortable to watch omg :orangu_orangutan_ape:

11 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Wtf? That didnt happen? 😂

On 11/2/2020 at 11:24 PM, princessmimi said:

Wow her people really cut the interview short just cause he asked about her freedom?

Proves that her team really are shady

Yes it does but the mere fact that they are exploiting a trafficked woman proves that. There are many jobs I have turned down Because they Collided with my moral compass. 

13 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

It's typical because journalism in Scandinavian countries is extremely free and uncensored; the Swedes see journalism as one of the main pillars of democracy. You censor journalists, and you can watch democracy fall into the hands of absolutists. As highly democratic societies, they would never allow this, hence why this journalist still asked the question even though team Satan warned him not to. Swedish journalists simply cannot be frightened into censorship, the end. Do they think this is ******* USA where each channel and newspapers belongs to a political party? Get the **** out of Europe with that BS :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Haha. I live in Scandinavia. Sweden is known in Denmark and Norway for having quite extreme values that are the opposite of liberalism. The media is like an echo Chamber honestly. But at least Swedes are often awkward when talking to foreigners because of a collective sense of moral superiority 😬. However, within the country only one attitude or value at the time is possible to not commit social suicide.

17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt a swedish journalist also called her team out during the FF era? She did an interview with Britney but her team was horrible as usual so she trashed them to the media like she should, I remember there was a huge thread here back in the day. I wish someone would post about that again. 

Archived