"Do you feel Overprotected by the ppl around you" awkward 2011 Swedish interview

Easy There

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they showed her expression when answering that last question. But to be fair, his questions prior were really strangely worded and quite uncomfortable. I think if he built a better relationship from the start of the interview, he would have gotten a slightly deeper response. 

It has to be so difficult to sneak an offscript question in a Britney interview. Back in 2011 her personality felt so flat because of the meds, but it's normal. Antidepressants make you very numb. Also, I'm sure she's not allowed to give an honest answer about the c-ship since it started. I still don't know how we got some of the For The Record answers. I guess they cut out a lot of context because when I first watched it I didn't know exactly what she was talking about when she said her life was too in control. 

1 hour ago, Rob_ said:

I wish they showed her expression when answering that last question. But to be fair, his questions prior were really strangely worded and quite uncomfortable. I think if he built a better relationship from the start of the interview, he would have gotten a slightly deeper response. 

Sorry but we can’t blame the interviewer for Britney’s painful awkwardness in this interview. He was doing his job. Let’s be real here 2011 was a bad bad year from Britney. She was virtually doped up on all types of meds. She is like a literal zombie. She probably doesn’t even remember 2011. 

The FF era was clearly forced and it was so cruel of them to throw her out on stage while they medicated her. She was nothing more than a show pony. She did lots of interviews that day that asked the exact same boring pre approved questions and she glares to the side way too much. She doesn’t want to be there full stop. 

I’m surprised her response was so quick. That would have been her time to say something shady but she probably knew what the consequences would be. 

Hm. I don’t see a drugged-out zombie, I see the same intelligent and well-spoken woman as before the conservatorship, but She just seems bored and that she has lost her old happiness. But I don’t think she seems that bad or awkward, just like She finds his questions stupid and like a waste of time. Agree with her on that. 
”No, Because I’m here”. ? Did She mean, the fact that she could do the interview at all was a sign of her independence? 
Probably the most safe thing she could spontaneously answer without getting dragged into a ward after the interview as punishment 😏

Archived