Ariana Grande's "positions" Album Review

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

But aren't you the same person who made a thread about thank u, next being overrated or something?

There's clearly a trend going on. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: It's evident that you're obsessed with Ari as I have not seen you make these "reviews" (if you can even call it that) on other artists but Katy Perry (who you stan).

Word to the wise, and also to you. I'd review my grammar first, before reviewing albums. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Don't take it personally Ari :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:
 calm down schitts creek GIF by CBC

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

Don't take it personally Ari 

How can I nooot. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I've been reading a lot of hate recently but I know that's everyone's opinion and I respect that. That's why you never see me in hate threads by obnoxious members trying to do the absolute most just to talk smack about Ari. #choices :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

What I don't like is when people mask their dislike towards Ari by pretending to care about the music she makes or writing second rate wikipedia-esque reviews or saying ish like "i'm not a hater" when they clearly are? I call bull on that. If you have the audacity to scream "Ari's record is a flop" or whatever, atleast own up to it.

I respect haters who own up to being haters than cowards who backpedal and cry "disclaimer" when they are called out. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I get that we're trying to make this a more positive place but it's pointless imo to act like everything everybody does is always a slay. I don't think it's overly negative or rude to point out that this is just not it. Everybody flops sometimes, nobody with a career worth mentioning has zero flops in their legacy and that's a-ok too. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Exactly, I feel like they are more focused with the 4/10 score than the valid reasons why I gave a critical review. And positions will still sell because she's Ariana Grande:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Albert Aspera said:

Exactly, I feel like they are more focused with the 4/10 score than the valid reasons why I gave a critical review. And positions will still sell because she's Ariana Grande:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Yeah, it's not like anybody's worried about Ariana's ability to churn out bops and hits. She's about as untouchable as it gets. She doesn't need us to call this the album of the decade when it's not. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

That's fair since most of her songs are about being filled with something. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Hide contents

Dangerous Woman is my ultimate **** song.

****** intercourse seems to be a frequent topic yeah, Dangerous Woman is kinda her best album , i really like Be Alright , it's a good song, should have been a single imo :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She has a lot of potential but i feel like she limits herself musically , she's staying in her confort zone, i wish she's experiment more 

• Love 1

For me, I don’t know if it’s a bad album per se, but I just can’t get through the full album. There are too many other good albums that have come out this year that I’d rather spend my time listening to than trying to let this one “grow on me.” If there was nothing else to listen to right now, maybe I’d take more time with this and get into it. But on the first couple times trying to listen I only got halfway through and wanted to listen to something else. I’m still bopping to Ava Max’s Heaven and Hell and I’ve been listening to Sam Smiths Love Goes, which came out the same day, and I think is much better. Not too mention we got Chromatica, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, Gaslighter, and Rare this year. I mean, tbh, I probably wouldn’t have got that into Rare other than a few songs if it had been released around now, but Selena had the benefit or releasing that album when not much else came out, so I took more time to listen to the slower second half. And Miley has an album coming out soon, which based off Midnight Sky and her recent covers, I’m really excited for. Positions will do ok commercially because she’s coming off of a lot of success, but I don’t think it will be one of her most memorable/noteworthy eras. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

For me, I don’t know if it’s a bad album per se, but I just can’t get through the full album. There are too many other good albums that have come out this year that I’d rather spend my time listening to than trying to let this one “grow on me.” If there was nothing else to listen to right now, maybe I’d take more time with this and get into it. But on the first couple times trying to listen I only got halfway through and wanted to listen to something else. I’m still bopping to Ava Max’s Heaven and Hell and I’ve been listening to Sam Smiths Love Goes, which came out the same day, and I think is much better. Not too mention we got Chromatica, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, Gaslighter, and Rare this year. I mean, tbh, I probably wouldn’t have got that into Rare other than a few songs if it had been released around now, but Selena had the benefit or releasing that album when not much else came out, so I took more time to listen to the slower second half. And Miley has an album coming out soon, which based off Midnight Sky and her recent covers, I’m really excited for. Positions will do ok commercially because she’s coming off of a lot of success, but I don’t think it will be one of her most memorable/noteworthy eras. 

The new Miley Cyrus thing is probably what I'm excited for. I think she really worked hard for this since last year, and despite I don't dig Midnight Sky that much, taking the disco vibe in her very own ways is remarkable. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block