Ariana Grande's new song "Positions" debuts at #1, becomes the first artist in Hot 100 history to earn three #1 debuts in a single calendar year

The fact that the Ariana stans are actually livid that a Country star that nobody has even heard of before might beat their fave to the #1 spot is a hilarious turn of events; if y'all had told me a year ago that Ari would be struggling to surpass a Little Trumpster, I wouldn't have believed it.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Taylor Swift started off as a country artist and look where she’s at now. Shania Twain is a country artist and she’s a legend. Garth Brooks is a country artist and look at how many diamond albums he has. People view the genre as a joke, but it’s a massively popular genre. 

True. Very true.0

But pop is already more of a popular genre than Country and I mean he is literally battling with THE ARIANA GRANDE so 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block