Ariana Grande's new song "Positions" debuts at #1, becomes the first artist in Hot 100 history to earn three #1 debuts in a single calendar year

20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way No Tears Left To Cry, GIAW and Breathin did not get the #1 spot but one of the most underwhelming and lackluster songs of 2020 gets the spot. Rigged, much? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Shocking how the fanbase is as tasteless as her :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Tbh I like Ariana, but before she was the main it girl, her songs were way better 

Love Me Harder, One Last Time, Into You and Dangerous Women are all very good. Even Everyday and Focus are better than her current singles. 

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

What exactly? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

All i have ever said is i dont like how pretentious rock fans are, and i like pop, and disco music much more than rock :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So whats your point? i have never disregarded the genre or any other one

I have made it quite obvious that i enjoy most genres of music and even 90s hip-hop and certain rock songs :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Your sass. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

What about jazz? :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I like Ariana, but before she was the main it girl, her songs were way better 

Love Me Harder, One Last Time, Into You and Dangerous Women are all very good. Even Everyday and Focus are better than her current singles. 

True they were such gorgeous songs. Cant believe a song like Positions peaked higher than them :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

True they were such gorgeous songs. Cant believe a song like Positions peaked higher than them :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She has such a beautiful voice, idk why shes trying so hard to be the 2020 Fergie or smt. I think she was better when she was doing songs like Love Me Harder, but maybe shes doing smt right bc shes way bigger now idk :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

At first I didn't like this song, then I loved it and then I got bored so fast with it and I don't really listen to it anymore. I don't think it deserves #1 and I'm saying this as Ariana's fan. It got that position only because it's Ariana and that is a fact. Like literally there's a lot of amazing, iconic songs of Britney that didn't get #1 (no matter why) and Ariana comes out with something boring and she gets it. Not fair but good for her. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

At first I didn't like this song, then I loved it and then I got bored so fast with it and I don't really listen to it anymore. I don't think it deserves #1 and I'm saying this as Ariana's fan. It got that position only because it's Ariana and that is a fact. Like literally there's a lot of amazing, iconic songs of Britney that didn't get #1 (no matter why) and Ariana comes out with something boring and she gets it. Not fair but good for her. 

The only number one she has that’s deserved is 7 Rings. One could make an argument about TUN but that was only because of Pete Davidson and her music video. 7 Rings was at least catchy and memorable. 

2 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

So what’s your point? That she’s a fad in 2020? The self drag, I can’t  :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Where is her music in 2020? Fading. She should call Onika and Ari for a feature ‘cause her career is decesead at  the bottom of the ocean. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Well she is taking time to record an album? She is seeking her time and trying to take a artistic route and find new inspiration before releasing an album? Unlike someone who is taking advantage of their streaming power and delusional fans and releasing a stale record? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:
Lol she just released My Future a few months ago and promoted it. Also deceased? Lol, having released only 4 singles this year she still became the most streamed, awarded female artist and her album released 1 year ago sold 3 million copies alone this year, lol :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well she is taking time to record an album? She is seeking her time and trying to take a artistic route and find new inspiration before releasing an album? Unlike someone who is taking advantage of their streaming power and delusional fans and releasing a stale record? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:
Lol she just released My Future a few months ago and promoted it. Also deceased? Lol, having released only 4 singles this year she still became the most streamed, awarded female artist and her album released 1 year ago sold 3 million copies alone this year, lol :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Clinging on some streams i can’t :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block