Ariana Grande's new song "Positions" debuts at #1, becomes the first artist in Hot 100 history to earn three #1 debuts in a single calendar year

I'm sorry for slandering the album:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I never vibed with it because I listened to it during the day with a lot of expectations. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

It's 2 am right now and I decided to play one song which led to another one and here I am half through the album, having enjoyed each song on a 6th random listen :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe it's one of those records where it takes a while to get used to. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I even enjoyed 34+35 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

@Roxxy forgive my peasant arse:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm sorry for slandering the album:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I never vibed with it because I listened to it during the day with a lot of expectations. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

It's 2 am right now and I decided to play one song which led to another one and here I am half through the album, having enjoyed each song on a 6th random listen :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe it's one of those records where it takes a while to get used to. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I even enjoyed 34+35 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

@Roxxy forgive my peasant arse:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

No kidding but I nearly cried. Thank you for giving it a chance. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I never claimed this is album of the year, but it's far from 'unlistenable' and 'trash'.

Lemme just say...

Spoiler

TASTE! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block